Chapter II: Unexpected Allies.

Scene starts with a shot of the tank and troop transports lowering down towards the surface of Naboo. About 15 transport ships are descending down towards the surface. And as they keep going down, they hit the atmosphere. The lower they go, the faster the ships are about to hit the ground. In the distance, some ships have landed already. Troop transport tanks and infantry tanks have already landed and are headed towards the peaceful city of Theed. A droid standing on the roof of his tank with binoculars looking in the distance, gets a call from Nute Gunray.

Battle Droid: Yes, Ambassador Gunray?

Gunray: Have all the troops reached the surface?

Battle Droid: The troops have just landed, Ambassador.

Gunray: Good. Make sure you find the Jedi and the Senator. They have to be down there.

Battle Droid: Roger, Roger.

Cut to Qui Gon running away, alone. Assuming they've been split up we see that he is running from a droid carrier tank. In front of him is a strange creature. He's as tall as Qui Gon and has very long ears, with a face like a dog. He wears clothes as if he was either a stowaway or homeless. He stands there in awe looking at what is coming near him ready to run him over without question. Qui Gon motions to him to get out of the way. But the creature doesnt listen. To which Qui Gon jumps on him to get him down. The tank hovers right over their heads. After it finally leaves, Qui Gon and the creature get up and walk away. Qui Gon notices the same humanoid following him.

The Humanoid: You saved me!!

Qui Gon: You almost got us killed, are you brainless?

The Humanoid: Well I can speak can't I?

Qui Gon: The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here

The Humanoid: No no. I'm gonna stay. It's nice to meet you. I'm Jar Jar Binks. I owe you my life sir.

Qui Gon: That won't be necessary.

Jar Jar: No but it is. Its demanding by the gods!!

As soon as he says that a droid on a hover-speeder comes in and tries to blast at Qui Gon.

Qui Gon: GET DOWN!!!

Jar Jar screams and jumps down and ducks for cover while Qui Gon ignites his lightsaber. The droid shoots at him and he deflects both shots back at the speeder. Then droid then falls off and smashes to pieces. Through the smoke of the broken speader we can see Amidala and Obi-Wan in the distance running towards Qui Gon. Jar Jar then gets up

Jar Jar: You saved me again, mister. I definitely owe you.

Obi-Wan: What's this?

Qui Gon: A local. Come on. We have to get the Senator to safety. More are on their way.

Jar Jar: More? I'm sorry wait you said MORE OF THEM?!?!

They ignore and keep running.

Jar Jar: Excuse me. If I may, the safest place on Naboo right now would have to be Gongha City. It's a safe place. A hidden city.

They stop running and turn towards Jar Jar.

Qui Gon: A hidden city?

Obi-Wan: Can you take us there?

Jar Jar hesitates

Jar Jar: Uhhhhh on second thought..... no. Can't do it.

Qui Gon: No?

Jar Jar whines and shrivels up.

Jar Jar: It's embarrassing but.... I'm afraid I've been banished. The bosses would do terrible things for me if I go back down there.