Chapter IV: Tatooine and The Boy

Scene Starts

Jar Jar is walking through the corridors of the ship and starts looming through the barracks. He then discovers an Astromech covered in dust. Its white, blue and silver. It seems to be in shutdown mode. Jar Jar starts messing with it trying to find it's on switch. He finds it and then the droid pops right on. His eye lights up red and blue and he starts beeping frantically.

Jar Jar: Woah. Hey little buddy. I didnt mean to bother you I was just looking though the barracks and found you here.

Droid: (Beeping frantically)

Jar Jar: Hey, it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you. Say what's your name little buddy.

Jar Jar then looks on the Droids body and sees a number.

Jar Jar: Hmmmm. R2-D2? That's a mouthful. I'll just call you R2 for short.

R2: (Beeps joyfully)

Jar Jar then gets an idea.

Jar Jar: Say, little buddy. This is a Royal ship right? Are there any clothes on here that don't look like..... well what I'm wearing. But nothing to fancy?

R2: (Beeps inquiringly)

Jar Jar: Well me and my friends are headed towards a planet called Tatooine. Problem is the place we're headed to is controlled by some pretty bad people called the Hutts. And if they notice my Senator friend over there that's gonna be bad news.

R2: (Beeps in a helpful manner)

Jar Jar: I'm hoping that means you'll help.

R2 then takes a 3rd leg out and wheels his way towards a locked closet. He uses his hacking needle to unlock the closet. In it there is a whole bunch of clothes. Jar Jar smiles at his new Droid friend and then calls Padmè out to see.

Padmè: Who's this?

Jar Jar: This is R2-D2. And he has just made our whole disguise plan a whole lot easier.

Padmè: Thank You R2-D2.

Cut to the cockpit. Qui Gon and Obi-Wan are talking.

Obi-Wan: Are you sure we should enlist the help of Korran Vanto. He's pretty reckless.

Qui Gon: That he is. But he's the closest person to us that isn't an enemy, he has been tracking down Jango Fett for over a year, and he's the youngest spy the Jedi has ever appointed. He could be of help.

Obi-Wan: You think he'll know anything of these new Droids the Separatists have planned for the war?

Qui Gon: I sure hope so.

They fly towards the surface of the Desert planet, Tatooine.

Obi-Wan: Here we are. Tatooine.

Qui Gon: Land in the Outskirts. We don't want to attract attention. Plus we'll need to keep the ship hidden so no one takes it

Obi-Wan brings the ship down slowly on the edge of the planet. In the distance is a small city. No big buildings or structures save for 3 stone buildings. It looks like a small town. As they touch down Obi-Wan reads the ships modules. Repairs are needed quick.

Obi-Wan: Look, Qui Gon. Our Hyperdrive motivators been hit. And the engine is damaged. At this rate it'll take us a couple of days before we can get this ship running the way it should be.

Qui Gon: Hopefully it takes us less time. But we'll make do.

Padmè and Jar Jar walk in to the cockpit, wearing different clothes than they'd previously entered the ship with.