Author's Note

Greeting, exalted ones. This is the author speaking. This note and the end of the story is merely to clear up some things that I thought some people would think about. And if you guys dont think about it then that's fine as well.

Firstly: I own none of these characters at all with the exception of Korran Vanto. He's the creation of my brother who goes by CopyJedi on this app. He's going to start publishing stories on this app soon so go ahead and follow him. I just wanted to make clear that these characters, except for the aforementioned Korran Vanto, are the property Lucasfilm Ltd, as well as Disney. I'm not too savvy on how to put copyright on things so hopefully someone reads this before claiming me.

Secondly: This is about the story itself. So I'm not doing this rewrite to erase The Phantom Menace. Personally I love all Star Wars, even with it's flaws. But I always thought about the what If's when it came to Star Wars. So think if this story (and the other rewrites that I do) as more of a Parallel Universe. Like how Marvel has Earth's 616 and 837. Easier to think of it like that.

Thirdly: This rewrite was only the beginning. This note is more to tell you of what I have planned in the future. I plan to rewrite the rest of the Prequels along with The Sequel Trilogy of films. I won't change a lot like I did with this one, however the next story i write will be a departure from it's original in a sense. I also have superhero stories planned that I've been working on for a while. Planning to turn it into a series. Hopefully I can get it on here and share it with a community because it's nice to have your name known.

Anyway guys, I really hope you enjoyed this story. If you didn't that's completely fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However I ask that you guys keep the conversations civil and the criticism constructive at least. On that note, To be continued, and may the force be with you all.