uno

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

[ warning ! mentions of sexual assault, violence, and blood. ]

KIDS SWARMED AROUND the house, as pop music played throughout the party and alcohol was being passed around faster than a virus. y/n waited uncomfortably for her boyfriend miles to come to her rescue, but he notified her he would be late arriving to the party. she stood alone, a signature red cup in her hand filled with fruit punch, wondering why she'd been invited anyway. 

in fact, she'd been wondering for quite some time. 

you see, this party belonged to one of the most popular boys at her school, xavier white. xavier never really associated with y/n, unless you count the times he was caught staring at her when she wore something short.

and the times when miles fucked him up for it.

yet, he invited her anyways, specifically warning her not to bring miles along, but of course y/n did anyways. 

breaking her thoughts of wonder, xavier was walking toward y/n, a huge nasty smirk plastered on his face while doing so. something about this made y/n quite uncomfortable, but he was already too close for her to walk away.

"enjoying the party l/n?" he asked her, hoping that she would say yes. 

in xavier's mind, this party would be the perfect place to approach y/n, the girl he longed for.

the girl who made him hate miles fairchild for making her fall in love with him.

the girl that he was sure would let him get his chance tonight.

y/n shrugged at his question, purposely avoiding eye contact with the boy whose presence was already annoying her. he didn't move after her silent response, which caused y/n to walk away.

or at least she tried to.

he quickly grabbed her wrist, causing her to groan in pain as he did. "what the hell white?" she yelled, wincing in pain.

"i wanna show you something," he smiled at her before pulling her up the stairs. y/n constantly pleaded that she didn't want to go, in fact, she rather leave the party in total. he ignored the girl of course, as the only reason he was throwing this party was to be sure she was there.

y/n constantly fought his tight grip on her which only caused drunken xavier to become more furious. finally reaching his room, xavier violently pushed y/n in, causing her to fall onto his bed. she quickly attempted to get up and run, but xavier was already one step ahead. he pinned the girl down putting his hand over her mouth as muffled screams for help fell out of it.

"shhh," he whispered, trying to quiet the anxious girl down. "if you keep screaming, i'ma have to hurt you."

y/n stopped screaming and squirming before xavier's hand slowly left her mouth. she gasped for air once he did, but only to scream again.