tre

━━☆⌒*. issues !

[tw: mention of sexual abuse]

"SO WHEN DID YOU START meditating?" miles asked y/n, as they sat together at the garden doing their daily routine of reading and meditation. it had been three weeks exactly since y/n approached miles at her secret spot, and since then it became their secret spot.

"uh, since something happened to me before i came to this school. something bad," y/n admitted nervously.

"oh, we don't need to talk about it if-"

"no, no. i feel comfortable talking to you it's just- you've gotta promise you won't think of me differently after okay?" y/n expressed as she gazed into miles' eyes with a hopeful look.

"i promise."

she sighed. "well it started when i was younger- the thing i mean. not the mediation-"

miles gently placed his hand on top of hers, signalling that he was listening and there was no reason to be afraid. "continue."

"well i when i was around seven or eight, my dad's friend starting uhm, h-he started molesting me," y/n explained as tears threatened to escape from her eyes. "he was doing it to my older sister too, but it was nothing we could do about it so instead we meditated, praying that one day it would stop."

"eventually meditating wasn't enough for my sister, so when i was nine and she was fifteen, she ran away and i haven't seen her since. meditating is all i have from her."

"and your dad's friend?" miles asked lowly. y/n laughed a bit.

"oh, yeah well when my sister left it just got worse for me. he'd come over more frequently even when i told my dad about it, he didn't care. eventually my dad got sick of me, so he sent me here, to this boarding school."

miles nodded his head, taking all the information in. "thank you for trusting me and telling me about this y/n." 

"yeah, no problem," she said, taking her hand from beneath his to wipe her tears. "i just- i'm okay now you know?"

"yeah i know," miles smiled lightly, admiring y/n from the side. "i have a story too- only if you wanna hear it."

"why, i'd love to hear it miles," y/n lightly beamed. 

"okay," he smiled faintly. "well uh- my parents died in a car crash and my little sister she- she saw it all. and it's just- it's just been hard you know? coming here and not being able to see her."

he sniffled lowly as y/n wiped a tear than ran down his flushed cheek. 

"well we're both kinda traumatized huh?" y/n laughed lowly through her tears. 

"yeah but we've got each other," miles chuckled before holding y/n's hand. they smiled at one another, now knowing that they had much more in common than what one could see. 

"y/n i have a question for you," miles announced. 

"yes?"

"i-it's just that i really like spending time with you and you understand me way better than anyone has, you know? so i was wondering if you like- if you want to be my girlfriend," he stammered. 

y/n's eyes grew wide as she never expected such a question to arise. deep down she wanted to say yes, but the sudden shock would not allow her mouth to move. with the silence miles became nervous; nervous that y/n did not feel the same way that he did for her.

"that was stupid for me to ask i'm so-"

miles was cut off by the touch of y/n's lips on his, causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach. y/n's heartbeat could be heard just a mile away as he gave into the kiss and deepened it. they pulled apart, smiling at one another although the feeling on each other's lips lingered on themselves. 

"yes, i will be your girlfriend miles."

SILLA SAYS!
tysm so commenting
and voting <3

this book is intended to
have only 16-17 chapters
btw :)