quattro

━━☆⌒*. my girlfriend !

 my girlfriend !

 ♛ miles .

"HEY NICE SKIRT L/N," i hear xavier yell behind us as we walked pass him and his crew in the hallway. y/n rolled her eyes brushing it off, but it bothered me that xavier felt entitled to comment on y/n any chance he could. usually, i wouldn't make a big deal of it but today was different.

today y/n's my girl.

and no one was going to make my girlfriend uncomfortable; even if it took me beating the shit out of them.

"what was that?" i ask furiously as i turn around to face him. he and his friends laughed at me, causing me to become livid with anger. 

"you heard me! i said missy here has a nice skirt and i'd love to explore unde-"

i punched him square in the jaw before the asshole could finish is sentence. holding is jaw, he looked at me, dumbfounded at the situation. 

"next time you wanna say something to y/n- actually no. there shouldn't be a next time. because i ever catch you speaking to her in that way, i'll fucking kill you," i announce clearly before i took y/n's hand, leaving the scene. students watched us while we walked down the hall but it didn't matter. i was dedicated to protecting y/n no matter what the cost.