otto

━━☆⌒*. lost without you !

MILES HELD Y/N tightly, their arms around each other's bodies under the sheets while only sadness and silence filled the room

MILES HELD Y/N tightly, their arms around each other's bodies under the sheets while only sadness and silence filled the room. the two could not comprehend what was happening because it was happening so quickly. 

y/n looked up at miles' face as her head laid perfectly within his chest, just to admire him. from his curly, dark raven locks to his strong cheekbones, she was going to miss seeing him, touching him. 

but what's done cannot be undone: something she often repeated to herself.

upon a soft kiss planted on miles' cheek, he shed a tear. y/n wipe it away with her thumb, trying to find ways to be optimistic during such a dreadful situation.

"miles," she said softly. "i love you. an-and i've been thinking since tomorrow is our last night together, we should make it last you know?"

he looked down at his girl, the feeling of guilt hitting his gut as he wished that they were not in this situation. still, miles had to pretend it was okay so he said, "yeah, i know."

"well we should get some sleep for tomorrow. it's gonna be a fun day," y/n suggested although it was too obvious she was fronting. miles agreed though, he was tired. they both were in fact.

...

LAST MORNING.

y/n groaned as her arm tiredly search for miles' body. he wasn't there. her eyes shot up, looking across the room for any sign of him, and there wasn't one. she began to panic, searching in the bathroom and behind the curtains for her boyfriend. "miles!" she screamed endlessly as the feeling of anxiety and horror filled her heart.

had he left me? is he okay? did he hurt himself? : questions y/n kept repeating in her head. 

"y/n?" miles asked concerned as he stood in the doorway, placing a tray of tea and biscuits beside him. seeing that y/n had a serious breakdown, he quickly engulfed his girlfriend in an embrace, letting her sob softly into his sweater.

"i-i thought you were gone or something," she sobbed.

"why didn't you search for me outside my room then?" miles asked, causing y/n to cry even harder.

"i- i feel like i'm just l-losing my mind miles! i'm- i don't know," she choked between tears. miles pulled away from the hug, putting his hands on her cheeks as his thumbs wiped away the tears from her warm face. 

"let's eat and then we can go down to the stables. 'member i wanted to teach you how to ride a horse right?"

y/n nodded. "okay."

SILLA SAYS!
this book is nearly ending >:(
BUT, be prepared for a twist 
>:)))) the next couple of chapters
will have cute fluffy and sexc stuff
doe :)