undici

━━☆⌒*. goodbye my love!

 goodbye my love!

LAST MORNING

COLD AIR BRUSHED against y/n's nude body as the events of the night prior played like a movie in her head. she was so happy to be with miles that she forgot this would be one of last time she ever would be in his presence. 

in a matter of hours she'd be on an airplane, on her way to california, with a new identity and new life. she was scared of what was happening-- so scared that it seemed unbelievable. 

warm tears gently trickled down her face as she looked at miles, her hand caressing his pale cheek softly. she admired his face, gazing over his many freckles as her thumb gently ran over his cheekbones. 

he's venus as a boy, she thought to herself.

miles' eyes fluttered open and he immediately smiled at the sight of his girlfriend. without any thought, he pulled her face to his to give her a kiss. "good morning baby," he croaked.

"morning miles," she replied softly. the two sat there and look at one another, now more in love than they've ever been since the events of last night.

for a while, it felt like forever.

"get up you two! y/n's ride comes in an hour!" mrs. grose exclaimed, pounding on the door loudly. startled, miles yelled back "okay okay! we'll be out in a minute!"

for one last time, y/n looked at miles peacefully as the sunshine from his window beamed on his fresh skin. "i love you miles," she said.

"i love you too," he replied, a single tear flowing from his cheek.

☆⌒

y/n had wore miles' red knit sweater paired with some jeans of his as well. he allowed her to take any article of clothing she wanted in courtesy of her leaving. the two stood behind the gate that isolated the vast fairchild estate from the outside world. hand and hand, miles and y/n spend their last moment together in silence, afraid to let go.

the sky was crowded with clouds in the darkest shade of gray and the air was crisp and cold. silence filled the atmosphere except the sounds of y/n's rapidly thumping heart. slowly, a black suv drove into the driveway, sending the rushing feeling on adrenaline through the teenagers' bodies. endlessly tears flow down their faces as they realized their time was coming.

it was time to let go.

turning to face miles y/n quivered softly, "miles i don't w-want to leave you."

miles quickly grabbed and held her in an embrace before whispering in her ear, "i'm in your heart and you're in mine. you're not leaving me baby. this isn't good-bye."