nove

━━☆⌒*. better off !

Y/N WAS AMAZED AT how great of a horse rider miles was

Y/N WAS AMAZED AT how great of a horse rider miles was. he was able to teach her easily; y/n being a quick learner and miles being a good teacher himself. 

miles gave y/n a tour of the vast residence while y/n was in awe with anything and everything they encountered. she had never been at a house this big, let alone ride a horse. miles gazed at her occasionally, smiling to himself at how lucky he was to have her-- even if it was for a day.

the two spent the rest of morning walking around the outside of the residence, playing silly games, meditating, and even taking a small nap together on the grass. the couple had forgotten about everything in that moment, about xavier white, and how this was their last morning together. 

they were happy.

☆⌒

LAST AFTERNOON.

miles, y/n, flora, kate, and mrs. grose sat around a dining table eating their lunch. kate looked in y/n in suspicion, unaware of the situation that occurred.

"miles you never told me you had a girlfriend," kate said, sipping her tea. 

"her name is y/n," flora giggled. "isn't she pretty?"

at this point, y/n and kate awkwardly stared at each other while miles gave kate a threatening death glare. 

"y-yeah. she is," kate smiled. "i'm kate, the governess."

"there's no need to talk to her," miles whispered in y/n's ear, clearly irritated by kate and her nosiness. y/n rolled her eyes at miles. "nice to meet you kate," she said despite what miles had said. 

"very nice to meet you too y/n," kate replied nicely. "i don't know how you put up with miles, he can be kind of rude."

annoyed, miles said, "you know what y/n? we can just eat our lunch in my room."

"why?" y/n asked.

miles harshly grabbed her wrist, pulling her up from her seat. "because i fucking said so."

☆⌒

"what the hell is your problem miles?" y/n asked after miles basically threw her into his room. he quietly closed the door behind him.

"what the fuck is yours?" he shot back. "when i say to do something, i mean it!"

"so what am i to you? a puppy?" y/n pushed further, tears now welling up in her eyes.

"nah, more like a fucking brat," miles spat. y/n stepped back in disbelief of what he just said to her. angry, she said something she thought she'd never say before.

"maybe it's good i won't have to see your pathetic ass for the rest of my life!"

"y/n where are you going?!"

"anywhere but here in this room with you, miles."

SILLA SAYS!
im sry i haven't updated
lmao.

this book is almost
at it's end :( but do not
forget what i promised ;)