dieci

━━☆⌒*. a first for eveything!

 a first for eveything!

[smut warning]

"Y/N CAN WE PLEASE talk?" miles pleaded while y/n sat outside on the grass, calmly meditating as she simply ignored him. although she was angry- livid to be precise, deep inside she felt guilty for what she had said to miles prior. 

"no miles, i want to be alone right now," she said lowly. "besides, there's nothing to talk about. we fucked up, and now we have to pay the consequences."

"but y/n-"

"miles i said what i said and i meant it. okay? if you wanna treat someone like a pet, you'll have all the time to find someone when i'm gone."

her words stuck miles harder than lightening in thunder storm ever could. he stood there in shock of her choice of words, tears escaping his deep brown eyes in doing so. 

y/n could almost see miles' reaction although her back was faced toward him. you see, that's how close they were; when y/n cried, miles could feel her tears soaking his shirt even if he was a mountain away. if miles were laughing, y/n see his pearly whites underneath his grin even if she was dead sleep. and now, it was perfectly clear that miles was hurt-- because y/n felt it too.

the best decision was to give y/n space, although that's what the two would have forever. it hurt miles to be spending his last day with the love of his life like this, but best believe he had a plan.

and he was determined it was going to work.

watch and learn: 

miles knew y/n was a sucker for romantic gestures. she liked when miles would carelessly pluck dozens of flowers from the garden to give her a messy bouquet for whatever the occasion could be. she liked it even more when miles would find little gifts to give her for when it marked another month they were together. and finally, she loved it when miles would find a good book for her to read which he also attached some type of treat; y/n loved food.

knowing all of this miles developed a plan; he was going to give y/n his final and grandest romantic gesture.

☆⌒

"hey y/n," flora said sweetly as she approached y/n who to mention was still sitting outside, trying to piece her mind together. she turned to faced flora, her mood softening up a bit just by seeing how adorable flora was. y/n smiled and patted the space next to her, signalling flora to sit down beside her. flora did so.

"what are you doing?" the young girl asked in curiosity. secretly, she had been occasionally peeking at y/n through her window, wondering why she'd been sitting criss-cross applesauce outside for hours.

"oh i'm uh, i'm manifesting," y/n explained but still a confused expression wore flora's face. "it's like i'm talking to the universe and speaking stuff to existence. i do it only when it's important though."