~Chapter 4: Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

My stomach had turned, making all of these sounds. My face had been sweating, and I didn't feel well at all. But there was one thing on my mind that wouldn't leave.

"Luffy," I mumbled. My eyelids slowly opened, to see Robin looking at me with a mysterious smile.

"I'm not Luffy," she laughed, "But I can assure you were holding his hat, right?" I looked down at my lap. She was right. I had been sleeping with Luffy's hat. 

A smirk formed across my face. "I guess so." Then, I was about to hurl. I had felt terrible. I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could and threw up. "What the hell," I groaned.

"Hangover, huh?" Robin asked, "Well, maybe try cutting out on the alcohol next time, fufufu. You're 16, you aren't supposed to be-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I said, "Do you have medicine or something?"

Robin shrugged. "I might. But, my mother is going to suggest you go home if she finds out you're sick." Robin smiled.

I quickly went through the closet in the bathroom. There had been some medicine for me, which was good. I took some and laid on Robin's bed. "What happened last night?" There had been something that was bothering me. There was something that I had forgotten... Or something I needed to know. I could feel it.

"You got drunk and Luffy brought you up here," Robin said, "Even though you had been distant from him last night." I had remembered how I was ignoring him. I guess I should stop with that, huh?

"Oh," I said. I placed the back of my hand on my forehead, feeling like shit. 

Then my cellphone rang. For some reason, I had picked it up super quickly, hoping for the call to be from Luffy, just to find out it was Nojiko.

"Nami?" my sister asked, "Where are you? You never came home last night from the barbecue. You okay?"

"I'm fine," I said, groggily, "Sorry. I slept over at Robin's house if that's okay with you."

Nojiko sighed. "Thank god you're okay. You need to inform me about things like that! You cannot just leave and never come back."

"I'm okay, though," I said, "Nothing to worry about."

"Okay," Nojiko said, "Just let me know if you have anything else planned, but please come back home later on, okay? Don't go missing and make me worry again. I love you, bye."

"Bye, love you." I hung up the phone and sighed. "I forgot to tell her where I was."

"It's okay," Robin said, "But, we do have some plans. Hancock is-"

"I'm not going anywhere near Hancock," I snapped.

"Why is that?" Robin questioned me.

I didn't really know how to answer that question. There wasn't really a reason why she pissed me off, she just made me mad. "I don't know," I said, "She just gets on my nerves. Plus, she hates me."

"Well, Luffy isn't going to accept your refusal," Robin laughed, "We'll be going to Hancock's birthday party. She has a bunch of people from the school going. She'll probably be pretty occupied with the other guys, like Sanji, fufufu. I'm sure she won't be a nuisance to you." 

"Can I have a couple of hours to rest first?" I asked, "If I have enough time, of course."

Robin nodded. "It doesn't start until 3 p.m. and it's 8:30 a.m. right now. I'll get you up and going at 2 o'clock, okay?"