~Chapter 6: Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

2:13 p.m.
From: Olly
Hey, Nami. It's been a while.

4:39 p.m.
To: Olly
Oliver? What's with the sudden text message?

4:50 p.m.
From: Olly
I just wanted to let you know that I will be in town soon.

4:50 p.m.
To: Olly
Why?

5:02 p.m.
From: Olly
Well, your sister had told me that Bele-Mere's funeral was in less than a month. I wanted to come since she is my mother's friend and my friend's mother.

5:02 p.m.

To: Olly
Why? You completely disappeared the day Bele-Mere died and weren't there for me at all after her death. It was like you didn't give two shits. Why bother coming?

5:17 p.m.
From: Olly
Well, my mother is coming and  I wanted to accompany her. I wanted to give you a heads up and let you know I was coming.

5:18 p.m.
To: Olly
Whatever.

Why did he have to come? He completely disappeared the day Bele-Mere died and didn't even bother texting me and ask about it, or be there for me.

"What's wrong?" I looked up where Luffy had been, while I was laying on his lap. His innocent eyes were staring into mine. I smiled at him.

"Nothing's wrong," I said. I sat up and pecked Luffy's lips. "Don't worry about it."

Luffy grabbed my phone out of my hand without hesitation. "Who's 'Olly?'"

"Stop," I snapped, snatching my phone back away from him. "He's just... an old friend from the summer that I visited."

"Oh," Luffy said, "Okay, sorry, shishishi."

"I don't want to go to Zoro's party," I groaned, "Can't we just stay here? And watch movies?"

"Nope," Luffy said, "I want Sanji's food, Nami. Don't you?"

"I don't really care," I said, "Please, just stay here with me, okay?"

"Nope." Luffy pushed me off of his lap and then pulled me off of the bed. "Please, can we go Nami?"

"You're acting like such a child," I sighed, "Fine."

There was then an awkward silence for a moment.

"...Oi, Nami?" Luffy said as I put my hair up in a bun.

"What?"

"How long do we have to keep this from our friends? I mean everyone knows about Robin and Zoro so why can't-" I stopped him from speaking by kissing his lips and cupping his cheeks with my hands.

"Just until Valentine's Day, okay?" I said.

Luffy looked down at his fingers and started counting the months silently to himself. "In three months and three days?!" he pouted.