~Chapter 8: Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

I couldn't believe it. Luffy hadn't trusted me. He actually thought that I'd cheat on him? God, what am I expecting? Luffy is Luffy; the idiotic guy I fell for. What the hell?! Why would even the thought of me cheating on him cross his mind?

As I got home, I threw the picnic basket onto the kitchen table and completely ignored Nojiko saying "hi" to me. Why was I so mad? I shouldn't be this angry at Luffy. 

I decided to close my eyes and nap. For some reason, sleeping had always calmed me down, no matter the situation. Hopefully, a nap would help me forget about my worries.

----6 hours later----

There had been a strong scent of cologne that had gone up my nose. Slowly, I opened my eyes and turned to my right to see Olly sitting on his phone. Shit. I had forgotten I was supposed to meet up with him earlier at the park with Luffy.

"Ah, the tangerine princess is awake," the green-eyed British boy exclaimed, "Good afternoon."

"Stop calling me that," I groaned taking a pillow and putting it on my head. Oliver snatched the pillow from me and threw it onto the ground.

"It's not time to go back to sleep," Olly said, "Wake up." Olly opened my curtains, and no light shown threw. The sky had been dark outside, and the stars were out. "It's dark out already, silly."

Quickly, I sat up in my bed and sighed. "Dammit."

"So," Oliver said, "What boiled your blood?"

"Huh?" I mumbled, wiping my eyes.

"You said sleeping helps you calm down after you're angry," Olly laughed, "So, tell me. What happened?"

He didn't necessarily know about Luffy and I. What do I say to him?

"...I was up late last night is all," I lied, "Nothing made me mad."

Olly nodded his head slowly. "Ah, okay. I've been sitting here for the past 3 hours, waiting for you to wake up, my tangerine prin-"

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled. Using my fist, I bonked Oliver on the head, causing him to use his hand to rub the spot I hit him.

"Jeez, woman!" he complained, "Okay, I'm sorry."

I sighed and pushed the hair out of my face. "Just go home."

"Why?" Olly asked.

"I'm not in the mood, Olly," I said, "Please."

Oliver sighed and walked towards my door. "Talk to you later."

I have been spending a lot of time with Olly these past couple of days... and I have canceled plans that I had with Luffy to hangout with Olly... Maybe Luffy had a reason to think what he thought? No, he was just being an utter idiot. It's only been a couple of days since Olly and I became friends, anyway.

I laid back down on my bed and pulled out my phone. There had been about five texts from Luffy, asking what was wrong and that he's sorry. Idiot. 

After scrolling through media for a bit, I head downstairs, where Nojiko had been snuggled up to Ace on the couch, while they made out. "Hey," I said, interrupting their tongue-twisting kiss.

"Oh, Nami. Good morning," she joked, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, where there had been sushi sitting on the counter. "You can have some of that sushi," Nojiko said. I just shrugged and ate it as quick as I could. Surprisingly, I had been very hungry, and normally, I don't have too much of an appetite.

After eating and watching some movies with Nojiko and Ace, I went up to bed at about 1:38 a.m. It took me a while to fall asleep, considering what Luffy had thought bothered me so much. I couldn't even understand why I was mad at him. Was I just trying to be petty?

Okay, this was a really short, boring chapter. I kind of ran out of ideas for this one, whoops. But, luckily, I have the next chapter all planned out. Hope you've been enjoying this!