~Chapter 11: Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.
This is a pretty late chapter, and I'm sorry for that. I've been a bit busy, but thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy it!! :)

"Nami, I'm glad you showed up!"

I slowly sat down at the cafe table. Oliver had a huge smile on his face, which had made my blood boil.

"I guess," I mumbled.

"So, I know you may not listen to me but..." Oliver took a deep breath and stared deep into my eyes. "I'm very sorry. I didn't know you had something going on with... Luffy is his name, right? Anyways, I'm truly sorry, and I wish you can forgive me."

Rolling my eyes, I got up from the table. "If that's all, I'm going to leave now."

"Oh come on, Nami." Oliver got up as quickly as he could and grabbed my arm with a tight grasp. "Can you stay with me, please?"

"You said what you had to say, didn't you?" I questioned, trying to sound as calm as possible. 

"Can you tell me that you forgive me?" Oliver pushed out his bottom lip, thinking he did something there for me to finally give in and just forgive him. I just shook my head and pulled my arm away from him. Sometimes, I was a bit stubborn and petty and felt the need to be mad at people longer than I usually should be, which is ridiculous. No matter how many times I tell myself how stupid I'm being, it takes a lot for me to finally give in.

As I was walking back home, I had gotten a text from Robin.

From: Robin
Hey! Do you mind if I stop by for a bit?

To: Robin
No, I don't mind at all. Come on over! Sorry if I'm not there right away, 
though. I had stopped by at the cafe to talk to Oliver.

From: Robin

Aright. How'd that go?

To: Robin

Like usual. He was apologizing, saying "Please accept my apology" and

"I'm sorry, Nami." It was pitiful.

From: Robin

Why not accept his apology? He didn't know about you and Luffy whatsoever.  

If he did, I'm sure he wouldn't have done that.

To: Robin

I know, I know. You know me, I feel the need to be mad at people way longer

than I should be.

From: Robin
I guess so. Whatever, I'm sure you two will be okay at one point. I'll see you later!

Sighing, I put my phone in my pocket and continued walking home. Of course, as soon as I arrived at my house, Robin was sitting down on my front porch waiting for me to come. 

"There you are!" Robin announced. She stood up on her feet and both she and I walked into my house. It hadn't seemed like Nojiko was anywhere to be seen. I tried yelling her name and looked around the house with Robin, but it seemed as if she hadn't been home. She's such a hypocrite: she feels the need to know where I am at all times and wants me to tell her whenever I'm leaving the house, but here she is, leaving me without telling me where the hell she's heading off to. And she disappeared the day Ace's death happened, and she's kind of scaring me.

Robin plopped right down on the couch and smiled sweetly. "So, anything happen with you and Luffy?"

I smiled sadly and sat next to Robin. "We're agreeing to stay friends until he gets things figured out and after he recovers from Ace's death. That's what is best, right?"