~Chapter 5: Luffy~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

At about 3:00 a.m., I had gone back home. Damn, it had finally happened. I had finally kissed Nami. I had finally confessed my feelings to her. Woo-Hoo!

I opened my eyes before my alarm even went off. I was ready to start this Monday. With a bunch of energy, I had gotten out of bed and gotten ready for school.

As I got downstairs, I had seen Ace and Sabo eating bacon with each other and chatting.

"Aye, Luffy!" Sabo said, joyfully as I got downstairs, "Long time no see, buddy."

"We saw each other only last week, but yeah, long time no see, shishishi!" I laughed, "How come you're here?"

"Am I not able to come to see my brothers?" Sabo asked.

"I guess you can," I said.

"So," Sabo said, "Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

I blushed. "Nami- I mean, nope. Not at all."

"Ah, so you do have one?" Ace laughed, "And you didn't care to tell your big brothers?"

"Well, she's not really my girlfriend," I pouted, "We just kissed in a game of '7 Minutes in Heaven' and now we like to kiss whenever and stuff."

Ace burst out laughing. "You played a game of '7 Minutes in Heaven?!'"

I nodded. "Yup. It was fun! I had my first kiss, and Nami tasted sweet."

Ace snickered. "Okay, I see you, dude. Anyways, do you want us to drive you to school?"

"Sure!" I accepted.

Ace and Sabo drove me to school for the first time in forever. I couldn't wait to see Nami!

As Sabo pulled in front of the school, I hadn't seen all of my friends gathered together like usual. Had I been late? Did they not meet up with each other anymore? 

"Seems as if you're early," Ace said, "Is this normal?"

"No," I said, "I guess that explains why I don't see anybody."

"You can stay in the car until your friends show up, if you want," Ace said, "We don't mind."

I smiled. "No, that's okay. Bye, guys!" I opened the door of Sabo's car and walked into the school building, hoping to see Nami, somewhere. Then there she was, sitting on the school stairs peacefully in her school uniform with her orange hair tied up in a ponytail. Her tangerine scent had been super strong. No one else had been near us. It was like only her and I were in school alone.

"Oi, Nami!" I hollered. Nami looked towards me and smiled.

"Luffy," she said. Nami got up from the stairs and met face to face with me.

We had sat there for a second, staring into one another eyes, not saying a word, just enjoying each other's company. I felt Nami grab my hand and intertwine her fingers with mine. This moment was interrupted by a certain swirly eyebrowed chef, hollering Nami's name across the school hallway. The one and only woman obsessed chef, Vinsmoke Sanji.

"Nami-Swannn," Sanji hollered.

Nami quickly let go of my hand and turned around to face Sanji. She smiled awkwardly and sighed. "Hello, Sanji-kun," she said.

"You are looking even more beautiful than usual, my love," Sanji said, kissing Nami's hand. She pulled her hand away from him and gave Sanji a nasty look as she laughed awkwardly.