~Chapter 9: Luffy & Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

Luffy's POV
Why was she mad?

That had been the only question that ran through my head the day after she had completely gotten pissed off at me. Was it because I thought she was cheating? Why would something like that make her mad?

Today was Valentine's Day; the day both Nami and I would tell everybody about our secret. I had a feeling she would back out on it though... Like maybe I made her mad and she wants to end things with us. That would be terrible.

At this moment, I had been shoving food into my mouth. I was stress eating. I was super scared that Nami would ignore me, and we wouldn't tell everyone about us. Does she want to break up?! Does she hate me now?! I'm scared to find out.

No, I'm not scared. Actually, I am. Actually, I don't even know at this point.

I just want to be snuggling Nami right now, and eating a bunch of meat with her. That sounds like the perfect day for me. But, that couldn't happen if she didn't forgive me.

"Have you heard from Nami?" Ace asked me suddenly.

I shook my head and sighed. "She's still mad at me." I stuck my lower lip out and pouted.

"Woman are so weird," Ace said, leaning back in his chair, "I mean, damn, did you really upset her that much with some words?"

"I know!" I yelled, "Like, I was giving her my thoughts!"

"'Giving her your thoughts?'" Ace laughed, "I can see what you're trying to say... But yeah, women make no sense at all."

"Have you told her you're sorry?" Grandpa asked, interrupting both Ace and me.

"Yeah," I pouted, "She hates me now."

"She doesn't hate you, you idiot," Grandpa laughed, "She's just mad at you temporarily."

Sticking out my lower lip, I crossed my arms and huffed. "That's stupid."

----2 hours later, 6:45----

With a bag of chips in my hands, I walked into Franky's backyard, where there had been music blasting, and decorations and tables filled with food. Everyone had been enjoying themselves and laughing. 

Usopp was standing with a girl named Kaya, while Chopper was talking to Mocha and Pudding and Sanji. Franky was with Brook, trying to help him figure out how to use the DJ station thing. Robin was holding onto Zoro's arm while talking to Nami.

Nami.

She had looked beautiful today, of course as always. But something made her sad. Or, she looked sad. Her smile wasn't as big and happy like it was usually. I needed to go talk to her.

I ran over to Nami, Robin, and Zoro and smiled. "Hey, guys!" I said, "Long time no see, shishishi." Wait, actually, I don't think it's been a long time since I've seen them last. Oh well.

Robin and Zoro both smiled at me, while Nami walked away. "Nami-" I said. Quickly, I grabbed her arm, but she continued walking. 

"Let go," she said. Before I could say anything else, Nami yanked her arm out of my grasp and stormed off. What the hell?!

"What the hell was that woman so pissed about?" Zoro asked. 

"...Luffy accused her of cheating," Robin said, "She shouldn't be this mad, though."