~Chapter 7: Luffy & Nami~

Hello! I do not own any of the characters of One Piece, they are all created by Eiichiro Oda. The plot of this story was originally created by me.

Luffy's POV
----The night of Zoro's party----

"Oliver..." Nami had stared the British dude down, barely being able to speak.

"Nice to see you, my tangerine princess," the man said.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked. The way he called Nami his 'tangerine princess' pissed me off.

"I'm just an old lover of Nami's, that's all," the man said.

Nami laughed angrily. "Lover?! How funny. Oliver, get the hell out of here."

"That's not a nice way to treat your old friend," Oliver laughed.

"What business do you have here?!" Nami snapped.

"Did I not tell you over messages?" Oliver asked.

"I know that's not the reason," Nami laughed, "If that was the reason, you wouldn't be so desperate to come to see me, now would you?"

"Well, I'm just like any other person coming to see an old friend," Oliver said.

There was a long awkward silence. Both Nami and Oliver had stared at each other. Nami had this angry look on her face, while Oliver had seemed like this was all a joke to him.

"Look dude," I said, "Maybe come talk to Nami some other time, okay? Buh-Bye!" I slammed the door in Oliver's face. Nami had seemed pretty upset. I looked around and made sure no one had been around us. Slowly, I leaned in and kissed Nami. I then pressed my forehead against hers and smiled. "Don't worry about him."

"I'm not," she said, "He just pisses me off."

"Please tell me why," I said, smiling.

Nami explained to me how she had this thing with this dude over the summer and then he went and made out with some other girl, and then he completely disappeared the day Bele-Mere died and didn't even care about asking how she was or anything.

"What an asshole!" I said, "Why would he even do that?"

"Don't ask me," Nami sighed, "Can you bring me home, Luffy?"

"Sure!" I said. I brought Nami home. She wanted to be alone, so I let her be. After that, I had gone home. Sabo had been sleeping on the couch. Oh crap, I forgot he wanted to come to Zoro's house with me! Whoops.

----Present time: One week before Valentine's Day----

Finally. One week until Nami and I could tell everybody what was going on. It's been super hard keeping it from everybody. But I have a feeling this week will go by super slowly until the time comes.

Yesterday, we had all celebrated Robin's birthday by doing the same thing we did for Zoro, except it wasn't really a surprise for her. On Chopper's birthday, we all started Christmas break early and we went to this island that his family was from. It was called Drum Island, I think. It was pretty cold there, but somehow, Chopper was pretty used to the cold. He got to see the woman who helped him train to become a better doctor. I was surprised Chopper talked to anyone else besides the straw hat crew. Chopper was a pretty shy guy.

"Luffy?" I looked towards my bedroom door, where Robin had been entering the room with soda cans.

"What's up?" I asked.