I: Just An Ordinary Day

**Thursday**

"Chat, I'm almost there!"  I exclaimed happily as I place another bed under the ender dragon.  I right-click and the bed blows up, ending the ender dragon.

"LET'S FUCKING GO!!"  I yell, pumping my fist up in the air.

"Y/N!  Quiet down or I'm shutting off the WiFi!" my mom scolds from the other side of the door.

"Sorry Mom!!!"  I shouted back.

"Sorry chat I'm gonna have to be a bit quieter if I want to keep streaming," I apologized.

I checked my second monitor.  I had 41,276 viewers at this moment.  I still couldn't believe my YouTube channel and Twitch had grown so immensely.  I still haven't even contacted any other content creators to collab.  I didn't want to seem desperate.

It was about 8:30 at night when something amazing happened.

tommyinnit is hosting with a party of 230.2K

- check your discord after :)- 

My face started heating up quickly.  230K?!  Now I have over one hundred thousand viewers.  Now that was a lot to take in.  And a lot of pressure.

"Holy shit.  Thanks TommyInnit!  I'll be sure to check them out in fifteen minutes when I end my stream."

After I ended the ender dragon, I did a fifteen minute YLYL with my viewers to connect with them and give Tommy's viewers some more time to spend with me since I was expecting just to end my stream when I killed the dragon.  

The timer went off signaling that my fifteen minutes was up.

"Bye chat!  See you at the next stream!"  I waved and smiled as I turned my stream off.  I suddenly remembered I had to check my discord.

𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

tommyinnit

hey

The_Real_Egg

Hello!

tommyinnit

so how was the rest of your stream?

i couldn't watch the rest because i had to

help with dishes.

(**fun fact i wrote this before the dishwasher incident.  Wrote this on Nov 22)

The_Real_Egg

Oh it was fine!  Thank you for the host!

tommyinnit

no problem I was wondering if you wanted

to collab sometime soon with my friends and I?

The_Real_Egg

Wow thanks so much!  Send me a date and time and 

I'll be there!

I flopped on my bed and smiled at the ceiling.  This was my first interaction with a big streamer and I didn't fuck up.  It was even when I passed one hundred thousand viewers for the first time!  Today was the best yet.

Little did I know there was even more good days to come.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3