XIV: There's a Reason You Don't Repeat History

***I listened to this as I was writing and felt like I was 5 again <3 ***

"Hey chat!  Can we get some primes rolling in before we start, please?  Thank you so much!"

I sat there fiddling with my nails and scratching off the top layer of nail polish.  What?  It's incredibly satisfying and I only wore it to cover up any debris that went under it when I helped my mom in the garden.  After about ten minutes, I loaded up Minecraft. 

"So, we're going to have to be a bit quiet this stream.  A special someone is sleeping in the room right across from mine and they need a lot of rest.    Anyways, we're gonna be going back on the Dream SMP to see what I missed yesterday."

I spawned near the "BANNED" board in L'manberg(how tf is the correct way to spell it).  Punz, Sam, Bad, George, Tubbo, Fundy, Phil, and Will were on.  I could already see the wall had gone down since Tommy was last exiled (you joined after and btw I cried while watching it).  Apparently, he was supposed to talk to Technoblade yesterday.  I walked around, trying to see what else has changed.

[Tubbo] hi y/n!

[The_Real_Egg] Oh Schlatt!  didn't know you were back from the dead

I laughed and continued on observing my surroundings.

Tommy's home was simply gone. There were just two double chests in front of the empty lot.  When I looked inside, it was everything that was made to make the house.  All the redstone, stone, seeds that were in his original chests... it was all there.

And a single sign.

"FOR SALE- 24 PREMIUM BONDS"

Eh, who would notice? I got an ender chest and loaded everything of Tommy's in them.  I then emptied my inventory into my regular chest that was in my home and all I had left was my axe, pickaxe, and sword.  I then messaged Will.

[The_Real_Egg] meet at your "campsite"

[Wilbur Soot whispers to you] okay

I hopped on my horse, Tater Trot, and zoomed outside the borders of L'manberg.  Sam and Will were digging yet another tunnel.  I went down to the tunnel and punched Will from behind.

[Wilbur Soot whispers to you] join the vc

The familiar ding went off and I could already hear Sam and Will talking.

"Um, hello?" I said.

"What did you need?" Will asks.

"I wanna drop off Tommy's stuff.  Also, I'm streaming."

"His stuff? What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"They tore down his house and started selling two double chests of his things for 24 premium bonds."  

"Wow, that is actually fucked up in so many ways.  Did you bring them back here?  For him?" 

"No, I just like carrying around a bunch of white wool for no reason- Of course I did!  I could be the spy on the inside Will!"

"No, not a chance.  You saw what happened to Tubbo.  Techno killed him.  I'm not letting what happened to Tubbo happen to you," Will stated.

I'm sure SAD-ist will get a kick out of this one.

"Tubbo is just a pawn in Dream's game!  Tubbo has a disc.  This whole thing was started because of those two discs.  I need to get them back to end it."  I leaned over out of the facecam's room and giggled.  Our acting was doing amazing so far.

"Fine.  You know what you need to do?"

"Yes but the one thing I will not do is team up with Techno.  As much as I am against Tubbo at this moment, I will not trust a man who has betrayed us two times.  I won't make that mistake."

"Oh, and trust Fundy, Sam, Quackity, and Ranboo."

"Yeah you can trust me," Sam added.

"I'll try to get Tubbo's trust and get Tubbo to get Skeppy to get me the other disc.  Now where do you want his items?"

"Oh just make a huge mountain of barrels for him to deal with in front of the house.  Leave a sign for him and I'll inform the others of the plan while you get started."

"Thanks, Will."  I did as Will asked and was soon on my way back to L'manberg with the chat filling up with Tubbo asking what I meant earlier by calling him Schlatt.  Bad move on my part.  I would just have to tell him it was a message from Tommy.

But then it clicked.

I could convince Tubbo I can be his messenger and transport the discs and build a bunker for the discs but instead, take them to the new underground district we were forming.

We were repeating history.  

But this time, Dream will be the one bowing down with the discs in Tommy's possession.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3