VIII: Vlog Tings

"I'll have the birthday cake ice cream on a cone please!  Thank you!" I said as I let Will go after me

"I'll have the birthday cake ice cream on a cone please!  Thank you!" I said as I let Will go after me.  We were all splitting the overall cost to avoid arguing.  We were all sitting in the trunk after we got our ice cream.  Tubbo was devouring his basic vanilla ice cream with rainbow jimmies on it as Tommy was being the messiest and slowest person here.

"Here, Tommy," I said as I reached for the napkin I had that was originally for me but I think I could handle myself more than him.  

"Heh, thanks," he chuckled as he wiped his face.  

"That is scientific evidence that TommyInnit is not a big man but a child," Will announced as Phil laughed really loudly.  Once we were all done eating, we piled back into the car and we were driving back to my house.  My mom was waiting in front of the house as we pulled in the driveway and we all got out.  I hugged each and every one of them, Tommy being last.

"Are you going to stream later?" he asked.

"Yeah, definitely. You did a vlog right?"

"Yup it'll be uploaded tomorrow but I'll show the viewers a little sneak peak during stream tonight."

"It was really nice meeting you Tommy."

"You too, Y/N." he said as he smiled and climbed into the car.  I could see Niki and Will teasing him and Phil laughing. I waved to all of them.

"Thank you guys!" I watched as they pulled away and turned to see my mom with the biggest smirk on her face.

"What?" I said with an attitude that might as well declare me dead. 

"So...you and that Tommy kid?" she said with a big smile.  I'm lucky she's in the mood to tease.

"No mom we just met like a couple of days ago.  He doesn't even have a crush on me," I said as I walked inside.

"Are you sure about that because I've never seen you this happy and if he makes you this happy I'm perfectly fine with this."

"Mommm stop..." I whined as I went into my room and unloading everything.

"Fine but don't deny your feelings honey and if you ever want to talk I'm here."

"Yeah I know mom," I said dismissively

"I'm serious Y/N," she said sternly.

"Yup!  Got it mom love you I got stuff to do!" I said as I was setting up my stream.  I was still in the clothes I wore when I went to the beach with them.  My hair was all curly after losing my scrunchie in the ocean and the saltwater mixing in my hair.  I just planned on leaving it down.  It looked pretty that way and still had the ocean smell on it.

"Hey chat!  I know I look way different than I normally do and that's because I met up with Ph1lza, Wilbur Soot, Nihachu, Tubbo, and Tommy today in Brighton!  Everything will be captured in Tommy's vlog so if you want to see it keep an eye out tomorrow!  Now, what will we play today?"  My phone then buzzed and I looked down to see Tommy's number pop up.

You should like totally join vc 2 and play hypixel with me

"Well by request from my mystery guest, we will be playing Hypixel!" I announced as I opened it up.  I played some LoFi music from Spotify that said it was Copyright Free.  I joined vc 2 and immediately heard Tommy.

"You're such a good dog Walter, yes you are~" Tommy said in a baby voice.

"Um, hey Tommy!"

"HOLY SHI- oh hey Y/N," Tommy said as I heard clatters which sounded like his headset.

"So, we're playing Hypixel?"

"Hell yeah.  Wanna do Bed Wars?"

"Sure!"

We were in our first round and we were red. I was bridging to middle while Tommy was getting the diamonds.  

"Watch this Tommy!" I said as I attempted to speedbridge.  I only ran off the edge as he was dying of laughter.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N!  WHAT WAS THAT!"

"Talent, Tommy.  Something you don't have," I said calmly. He began laughing again as we continued with the game.  Dark blue was bridging over from the left.

"TOMMY HELP NOW!  Oh my gosh dark blue please don't hurt me I have the bravery of a chicken nugget."

"Okay I'm coming!"

"Oh- nevermind I fireballed him.  False alarm."

"Yeah okay 'bravery of a chicken nugget' but you just destroyed him."

"Shut up no one asked Tommy."

Eventually, we did win and I had about 163K viewers.  

"Tommy did you see how many viewers I have!  This is amazi-"

"No, I know.  I'm watching your stream right now and love the hair."

I felt my face heat up and mumbled a quick thanks.

~Will's POV~

I was currently watching Y/N's stream and heard Tommy complimenting her.  Niki then bursted into my room.

"WILL DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID!"

"Yes, I did.  What about it?"

"DID YOU SEE Y/N'S FACE!"

"Yes Niki.  You think this thing between Y/N and Tommy supposed to be a secret?"

"Hardly!  The only people who don't know Tommy and Y/N like each other are Tommy and Y/N!"

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3