XV: You Know I'll Always Be There for You, Right?

***Lmao I've decided that I'm gonna put nostalgic music videos for you guys to listen to that brings you back to 2010 i miss those days***

"Y/N what the hell was that comment about Schlatt?  And why weren't you answering me?"  Tubbo asked, clearly distressed.

"Oh I was just saying what Tommy had wanted me to deliver.  Sorry if I didn't say that I was kind of busy making a plan."

"A plan for what?"

"To protect the discs of course.  The whole war was caused by the two discs so why not have them in no one's hands?"

"I quite like that idea but how can I trust you with the discs?"

"Because I created a way of protecting them and me and Tommy were so close but I still stuck by your side.  Now do we have a deal?" I asked.

"Deal."  ***I feel like Bill Cipher xD

"Now, I need to know where the discs are."

"They're in my ender chest.  Both of them.  I lied about Skeppy having one so Tommy's mind would be all over the place trying to scramble for a plan to get both.  You know how he is with multi-tasking."

"Haha, yes.  I'm sure you have an ender chest lying around so I can get to work?"

"Yes actually let me go get it." I watched the screen as I saw Tubbo walk away to Fundy who was down the path standing in front of Punz.  They must be in their own call.  I took the seconds I had to read out donations.  I then heard the chime of discord and saw Fundy walking with Tubbo while Punz was going the opposite way.

"What's up, guys?" I heard Fundy say.

"Oh just wanted to borrow an ender chest is all," I responded as he dropped one in front of me.  I grabbed it and placed it down.

"Now, Tubbo.  The discs please."

"Alright!" he opened it and retrieved the discs, giving them to me.  I copied Tubbo, but instead I was putting the discs in the right place.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Tubbo asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."  I logged out and left the world.  I then heard my door creak open and was expecting my Mom or brother but it was Tommy standing there rubbing his eyes.

"You still *yawn* streaming?" He asked.

"You're still up?" I asked back.

"No, I'm sleepwalking.  Yes I'm awake.  And yes I went to sleep but my notifications went off for your stream.  Thanks for my stuff by the way."

"They were selling it for 24 premium bonds.  It's a rip-off considering how worthless your items are so I stole it, gained Tubbo's trust, and got your discs back.  No biggie."

"No biggie?  Holy shit Y/N!  That's brilliant!"

"I know.  I'm the greatest Hercules Mulligan there will ever be.  I'm not gonna pull a Tubbo and get killed by an AFK man."

He started laughing and just for a single second, I forgot everything else.  Just us.  No chat.  No war. No car crashes. No older protective brother in the next room over.  It was just us.

"Hey, Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when you asked me if I would date someone I just met?"

"Um, y-yeah what about it?"

"What would you answer to that?"

"I'd say yeah depending on the circumstances.  And depending on their personality."

"Tom."

"Wow you never called me that before.  What's wrong?"

"You know I'm always here for you right?"

"Yes."

"And that we'll always be friends?"

"Yes...what are you saying?"

"I-"

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3