XVII: Morning Runs

---Major Time Skip to October 24--- 

(You and Tommy have been dating for almost 1 month)

I tied my hair up into a low ponytail.

Finally!  The weekend!  It was getting, even more, chillier out and I couldn't wear my usual tank top and tights.  I put on a Nike long sleeve top and some leggings.  

Ever since he had to leave since his parents were finally okay, we basically only actually see one another at school and talk on stream.  So the solution?

Morning runs with Tommy.

I ran out the door, struggling to put my beanie on over my ears.

"Woah! Slow down!  You need help with that?"

"Yeah, it's kind of not-" He instantly reached over and adjusting it.  He looked adorable when he was concentrated, which he normally isn't since he and Freddie normally goof around in class while I get an occasional note from him.  Still cute, though.

"Thanks now which route are we taking today?"

"I think we should go by the park," Tommy replied.

"Again?  Why do you love that park so much?"

"Because that was the day you said I look good," he said with the biggest smile on his face.  I only laughed and he grabbed his phone, turning on music for us to both hear from his pocket as we are running.  It was about a fifteen-minute run.  We've done more than that before.

We chatted only a little.  We didn't want to stop running.  When we got there, I stopped to post something on Instagram:

  When we got there, I stopped to post something on Instagram:

I saw a couple of younger teens run up to us.

"Aren't you TommyInnit and Y/N?" the boy said eagerly.  I looked to Tommy to see if we should answer truthfully.  He nodded at me with an encouraging smile.  This has happened to us before but Tommy took control of the situation.  This time it's my turn.

"Yes, we are," I answered kindly.  The girl asked for a picture and for us to shoutout their channels.

"Of course we can do that!  Any specific pose?" I asked.

"Can you kiss my cheek?" the boy asked.

"Uh, no she can not do that," Tommy protectively said, his mood turning grumpy.

"Do whatever.  Anything is fine!"  The girl said, angling her phone up in the air to capture all of us. 

"Thank you so much!" the girl exclaimed, hugging the phone to her chest.  

"No problem, have a wonderful day," Tommy said.  I playfully punched him in the arm.

"What the hell was that?  You're pulling a Wilbur again. That kid is like thirteen and plus I could have handled that!  No need to be jealous," I joked.

"I'm only half sorry.  I didn't want him to kiss you is all," he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked the track in the park.  We were spouting random subjects at each other.

"You realize that Queue is just Q followed by four silent letters?" Tommy asked.

"They aren't silent, they're just waiting for their turn." Tommy burst out laughing and tripped over his own foot, struggling to regain balance.

"You know, I never thought you would fall for me again," I winked as I jogged off laughing.  I knew he was tired as hell.

"Hey!!  It's possible because it's you!" I heard from behind me as I felt him wrap his arms around me breathing heavily.

"I didn't think you were the type to lose your sanity for a girl."

"Me...either," Tommy agreed, tired of running.  He let go of me and held my hand as we walked on.

"I hate math tests because all through the chapter it's like really easy and then you think you've got it and then the test is like 'If I throw a triangle out of the car and the car is going 20KM/H and wind resistance is a thing that exists, how many cupcakes can Pedro buy with one human soul!!' It's absolutely ridiculous!" Tommy complained.

"But you know who would attempt to solve it and maybe even accomplish it?" I asked.  We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Dream and Techno."

-- TIME SKIP WALKING HOME --

"Soooo, you wanna match for Halloween day on the 30th at college?" Tommy asked.

"Is this another one of those things Will told you to ask me?"

"No.  Freddie did."

"Well I'll have to think about that...you up for a run tomorrow?"

"I was actually thinking about going to buy some sweatshirts if you're up for that?"

"Sure!  But before 6, I-"

"I know you stream at that time!  I'm your boyfriend for heaven's sake! I was more thinking at noon my mum and I will come and pick you up.  Sounds good?"

"Yup!  I'll see you tomorrow Big T!" I said as I hugged him tight. **I think it's adorable when someone's girlfriend picks up on their manners and starts acting like them.

"See you (N/N)!" Tommy said as he hugged back, kissing the top of my head.  When we both let go, he shoved his hands in his pockets and went down the road, occasionally looking back.  I looked towards my home and saw my mom peeking from behind the curtains with a camera.  I facepalmed and ignored her, walking in my home.

What the hell would I wear tomorrow?

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3