XI: Stuck In My Head

"You did not just-" Tubbo started

"I did just do that."  I then heard a high pitched scream.

"Y/N!!  REALLY!" Tommy yelled.  He was in the middle of the hallway with the gum in his hands.  I only laughed Tommy chased me through out the house and Tubbo was still eating.  

When Tubbo was done eating they decided to leave. My mom sent them home with some cookies while Sonny sent them home with a glare.  

"What the hell did you tell him?" I cursed at my brother.  He stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Only told him to grow a pair is all," he said with his mouth full.

"Grow a pair for what?"

"You'll see," and he just left the room.  I went to my room and shouted: "Alexa!  Play Sweater Weather!" (**lmao been seeing a bunch of stuff about bisexuality about Sweater Weather and it's funny bc at the time I didn't know about it..I just liked the song a lot xDD so I'm not saying you're bisexual when I did that just saying bc I don't really determine a sexuality for any of my x readers )  I jumped on my bed and felt something beneath me.  I pulled back my grey covers to reveal:

A pack of gum resting beside a bright florescent yellow sticky note. 

~TOMMY'S POV~

You gotta grow a pair kid if you're gonna step near my sister.  I can tell you're the good sort but just man up a bit, you know?  I care about her, a lot.  I don't want her getting hurt and if I'm not there for her, then you're gonna have to be.

"Tommy!  My mum's here to pick me up."

"Oh, sorry Tubbo I was just thinking."

"About Y/N?"

"Yeah...you think I'm good enough for her?"

"Of course you are!  She's taken a liking for you!  Hang out like five more times and then ask her out!  It's as simple as that!"

"Tubbo, your relationship advice is shit.  It is not that easy."

"Then sleep on it and I'll call you tomorrow when we go back on the SMP."

Tubbo and I walked to the door where his mom and Lani were waiting.  Lani hugged Tubbo tight and waved to me.  She's so nice and not only is a little sister to Tubbo, but she's like a fussy, bossy little sister to me.

"Tom, are you streaming later?" my mom asked.

"No, I think today is a no stream day.  Plus they need to get the whole Karl situation sorted out so I think I'm just gonna invite Eryn and Freddie over for a bit."

"Okay but no breaking things in the backyard again.  I'm sick of getting splinters when I walk out there."

"Oh, sorry."