XIX: You Look Cute When You're Concentrated

"Nice to meet you!" I said into my mic

"Nice to meet you!" I said into my mic.  I still had Tommy on FaceTime and propped my phone against my PC.  I heard a chorus of voices but then heard one particular one throughout it.

"HI Y/N!"

"HI SHELBY!"

"Here we go again..." I heard Jack mutter.  Corpse, Rae, Jack, Tubbo, Shelby, Tommy, Quig, Scott, and I were waiting for someone to arrive...

"The Captain is here!!!  The Captain is here!" Tubbo shouted.

"I'm just going to start a lobby before the children start shouting," Rae laughed as we started the game.  My screen faded to black and reappeared.

Crewmate.

"Alright chat.  Emote mode.  Let's hope Tommy doesn't pop in on my stream again."  I reached over to my phone to see him laughing but he's muted.  I wasn't on mute so I assume he heard me.  I muted myself and saw Corpse and Rae running back and forth in front of me.  I imitated them and we all went to Admin.  I did my wires and then went to card swipe where Corpse was already, Rae watching him.  When I was done, which took two swipes, Corpse still sat there. After a few seconds, I left, passing Tommy in storage.  I then entered Electrical to do my next wires.  Scott and Shelby were in there.  They were dancing around until Scott went to stand on the vent.  He then hopped in and then hopped right back out.  Then, a yellow body was called.

"NO TUBBO!" I shouted immediately.

"I only left for a second to do Simon Says!  Where is he?" Jordan asks.

"I found the body in security," Quig informed.  

"Where was everyone?" Rae asked.

"I was in Electrical with Shelby and Scott.  I can clear them for this kill," I announced.

"Yeah we can clear Y/N since she was with us," Shelby added.

"I can also clear her since at the beginning she was in admin while I was stuck at card swipe again," Corpse contributed.

"Okay, so it's not Y/N but you said she was in admin at the beginning.  What if it's Shelby or Scott?" Jack theorized.

"That's a possibility but where were you Jack?" Tommy asked.

"I was at weapons.  Where were you Tommy?"

"Looking for my girlfriend in the hallways." I looked to my phone and saw just as I did, he turned as well.  I smiled to him and looked back at my screen.  

"You could have gone to cams if you wanted to look for her... vote Tommy," Rae said plainly.  I pressed skip.  We could wait.

"WHAT WAIT NO!  I WAS ACTUALLY IN BOTTOM RIGHT IN THE HALL NEAR SHIELDS WHAT THE HELL!"

Eight chose to get Tommy out.

Corpse and I chose to skip.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!"