IX: That's a Walk to the Park!

When I ended my stream, I took the longest shower I could have possibly taken in my life

When I ended my stream, I took the longest shower I could have possibly taken in my life.  I had my waterproof bluetooth speaker on one of the shelves and hot water running down my back.  Instead of therapy, they should really just throw someone into the shower.  I sat there with running thoughts and smiling at myself as I remembered what the day consisted of.

Everyone standing in my room, getting ready to go.

Teasing Will in the car.

Tommy getting himself out in the game.

Phil laughing so hard his face turned red.

Niki teasing me about-

"Y/N!  You've been in there for forty minutes!  I have to go pick up your brother from the airport and really would like to feel clean before I leave early in the morning!"

"Sorry mom!  I'll be out in a second!"  I turned the water off, wrapped a towel around my body, grabbed my speaker, and rushed to my room.  It was about 11 at night so I put on a black tank top and grey (or gray how tf do I spell it) shorts.  I went on my phone and watched Tommy's POV on today's stream.  He was less hyper and more quieter than he normally is.  And when he said he loved my hair, he hand his palm on his cheek.  It was kind of cute, not gonna lie.  But we've only met.  I put my phone face down underneath a pillow to prevent me from going on it and closed my eyes, willing myself to sleep

---- Sunday ----

"Hey, kiddo," I heard as I felt my cheek being poked.

I snapped my eyes wide open and saw my 20-year-old brother, Sonny, standing next to me with his light brown hair and (Y/E/C) eyes.  I think I almost strangled him with how tight I was holding on to him as we hugged.  

"How was America?" I asked.

"Nice.  Lotta McDonald's though I gotta say.  Not one Gregg's in sight."

"It's fine we should do that for dinner," my mom chimed in.

"So...you met a couple of guys while I was gone?  Specifically, a boy named Tommy?" he asked with a huge frown.

"Not you too. Yes I met a couple of people I stream with.  Tommy's a friend."  As if right on cue, my phone started ringing.  And wouldn't you know it, it was the bastard himself.  I answered the FaceTime call and saw Tommy.

"Hey N/N!  Wanna hang out with Tubbo and I later since he slept over?" he asked.  Sonny then reached over and took my phone.

"Hey," Sonny awkwardly said as my mom just observed with the hugest smile.

"Hell...Hello," Tommy stuttered but smiled.

I stood there as it got quiet and could see Sonny getting irritated and knew immediately Tommy was about to get on Sonny's bad side.

"Yup see you, Tommy!  Walk over with Tubbo whenever!" I rushed as I ended the call.

"You can't just do that Sonny.  He's my friend." I scolded. "Now get out so I can change!"

It was kind of cold out today, considering it's September 26.  I picked out some jeans, a ConnorEatsPants T-Shirt, and a simple grey hoodie to go over it. 

"Y/N!!  Tommy and Toby are here!" I heard my mom's muffled voice from outside my door.  I quickly checked my appearance one last time before I leave in the mirror and went downstairs, seeing Sonny standing firmly in front of the door.

"Um, hey." I said loudly to catch their attention.

"Hi!" Tubbo responded cheerfully.  Tommy only waved and looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"We should probably go... we'll be back before lunch!" I yelled.

"Remember what I said Tommy!" Sonny shouted.

I looked to see Tommy gulp as we walked down the sidewalk.

"You alright there Tommy?  You look like you just shit yourself," I joked.

"Yeah I'm fine.  Are you okay with going to the park?"

"Yup, definitely.  I don't know what Sonny did back there but I hope he wasn't too scary."

"No it's fine.  Do you by chance go to Pierce?"

"Well, I'm transferring to there so basically yes.  Why?"

"I go there.  If you walk to school with me, I could probably miss my classes and help you for the day."

"That'd be awesome!  Thanks Tommy!"

"I feel a bit left out.  Are we almost there yet?" Tubbo whined.  I gave him a big hug.

"Yeah just a couple minutes and we'll be there.  It's really not that far," Tommy answered.

"Well then we better not waste any time before I see Sonny driving my mom's car to come supervise!  Let's go!" I said as I grabbed Tubbo and Tommy's hands as I ran.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3