Chaper five

Guys 100 views!! Thank youuu:) Honestly shocked this got a single view but thankyou💕💕💕
————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Katsukis pov:

Lunch was boring, I couldn't focus on anything around me. Shitty hair along with everyone else in this shitty cafeteria are talking about finding their soulmate. I've never really taken an interest in my soulmate. Sure I've wondered about who they are but it's not like I'll just love them. It's stupid how people think you just automatically love the person the universe deemed you to be with. Stupid fucking universe choosing crap like this for me. I choose who I love, not some shitty universe. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear the bell for lunch ring indicating lunch is over.

The rest of the day went by as usual, nothing exciting happened, no villains, not even someone getting sick from the schools horrid meat loaf, now that's unusual. But still, Deku was slightly more quiet today, his smile didn't shine as brightly as usual, his eyes didn't sparkle. It was barely noticeable which is probably why it seems like I'm the only one who noticed. I wanted to know what this nerds deal was, but a part of me knew it was my fault. I fucking hate this. This feeling I keep getting. It's like... like a pit in my stomach, sometimes it feels like somethings flying around in there. Butterfly's? But why? What do I have to be nervous about?

Izukus pov:

Today was a drag. I'm used to the sleepless nights but I was even more mentally exhausted from last nights events. After school ended I decided I was just going to forget about it. For heavens sake I'm finding out who my soulmate is tonight. The person who is supposed to love me for me no matter what. Someone I'll love with unconditional love and cherish for the rest of my life. Someone who will help me forget about Kacchan.

~~~~~time skip to a few min before the soulmate party cause I'm lazy and it's late~~~~

I wore a maroon jacket with a green dress shirt underneath, paired with some black dress shoes.

(Like this)

Uraraka wanted to walk with me to the building UA rented. It's only right across the street from the school but out of everyone I know, Uraraka was by far the most excited about the party. I made my way to the commons to meet her.

Katsukis pov:

Ugh that damn shitty hair and round face convinced me to go to this stupid party. Well I was upset about Deku and icyhot to even realize I said yes but I'll never admit I was mad about them being together. Besides I am still curious about who my soulmate is. I walk in front of my mirror taking a final look over my out fit.I had a redish button up shirt on with a black vest over it, a few roses decorated the side of my vest.