Chapter seven

Deku I love you.

No ones pov:

It's been three days since the accident, Inko was out of town in america for work, the police questioned Katsuki about the incident but didn't get much out of him. It was currently  8:34pm and Katsuki was sitting at Izukus bed side with their fingers interlaced. He seemed to be spending a lot of time with Izuku in that dark hospital room he grew to know well. It got to a point where the staff just let him stay the night knowing he'd be back first thing in the morning. School was canceled for the week and the middle school where Izuku fell was under investigation. The days went by slowly and painfully for Katsuki. Even worse when one of his classmates came by.

Katsuki pov:

Damn Icyhots here again, what a pain. I just want to be alone, away from everyone and everything. It's all so overwhelming, like the world around me is spinning so fast and I'm just trying to keep my balance. I send him the meanest glare I can muster up at the moment, only to have him look at me with the same monotone expression he always has.

"Bakugou you look horrible don't you think you should go shower and while your at it eat?"

"Fuckoff Icyhot why are you even here?"

"Well Midoriya and I are together it's only normal I check up on his condition."

A ping of jealousy stabs me in the heart. Shit I forgot about the nerd and half n half.

I groan before putting my head back down on his bedside. Fucking half n half is whispering to Deku and it's pissing me off.

"Izuku im sorry, I should've been there. I'm your boyfriend it's my job to protect you."

The last sentence he said set me off.

"SHUT UP ICYHOT DONT YOU HAVE A SOULMATE TO GET BACK TO!"

"How do you know Izuku isn't my soulmate."

My glare on him intensifies. He can't be serious is he really gonna play this way.

"You're not just get out."

"How do you know l. Maybe I am his soulmate. Why don't you get ba-"

"GOD DAMMIT ICYHOT IM HIS FUCKING SOULMATE! ME! HIS OWN FUCKING SOULMATE GOT HIM IN THE GOD DAMN HOSPITAL! SO JUST FUCK OFF AL-ALREADY"

My voice cracked as hot tears made their way down my face.

Icyhot looked at me wide eyed. It looked like he was gonna say something before Deku started beeping. He was shaking and red lights were flashing before doctors rushed into the room.

"BOYS OUT OF THE ROOM WE NEED TO FOCUS HERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~10 min later~~~~~~~~~~~

Icyhot left peacefully while me...not so easily. I was dragged out by a few nurses. On the outside i seemed fine but on the inside I was panicking. About 15 more minutes go by before A nurse comes to update me on dekus condition. She said he was in surgery and that his lung collapsed. She left and i started feeling a stinging pain on my wrist. I look down to see my soulmate mark fading? I quickly take out my phone and look up what it means.

"When your soulmate mark is fading it means that your soulmate is dying. Once your soulmate mark has completely disappeared, your soulmate is dead and gone for ever. If your feel a stinging/ cramp like pain in your wrist it's an early sign your soulmate is in danger. Please contact.."

W-what? Deku is dying? No no way. He's gonna be okay he has to be. Our story isn't supposed to end like this. I just I just need to get recovery girl. Yeah recovery girl she'll fix him and he'll wake up and and and deku will still love me and we'll get married and live together and we'll become hero's together. We will be together.

At this point I'm visibly shaking along with tears streaming down my cheeks. I get my phone out and shakily dial recovery girls number.

Ring... ring... ring... rin-

"Yes katsuki what is it"

"Come to Musutafu l-local hospital now. D-deku he started seizing and he's he's my soulmate and my soulmate mark. I-it's fading. Y-you have to come and fix him now."

I could barley speak I was so scared and everything I was saying was being muffled by my sobs.

"Katsuki, I'm sorry. Even my power can't help him. If what your saying is true then i recommend preparing yourself. The loss of one's soulmate is hard. Please be careful and I will inform aizawa that you won't be in class."

I hung up the phone. She can't be serious. This is a joke. A cruel joke that the universe is playing on us to get a good laugh. It's just a big 'fuck you' to the face. No way this is happening. My wrist starts throbbing and when I look down my face goes pale.

————————————————————————-
hello and sorry for the short chapter. Thank you so much for actually reading this book. I will try and update either tonight or in the next few days. Please check out my other book 'Two different worlds'.💕💕