Chaper six

I love when people put music they like linked above so I'm trying to do that so like don't judge my music taste lol😅
——————————————————————-

Also for time references this scene takes place right before midnight(so before they find their soulmates) let's say like 11:53pm. Okok on with the book...

Katsukis pov:

"O-oh hey Kacchan what are you doing out here?"

I turn around to see the nerd standing in front of me. His cheeks have a slight pink tint to them probably due to the alcohol. He's freckles are more noticeable and they look cute contrasting against the pink hue.

"What do you want ya damn nerd?"

He pulls out his phone, I'm guessing to check the time.

"I-it's almost midnight you should come back inside."

"I'll come back when I fucking want to."

I check the time myself and see that it's 11:57. We both stand their in a comforting yet incredibly awkward silence. Before I 'tch' and start walking past him making sure to bump his shoulder. Right before I open the door I hear the music get louder and people start screaming counting down from 60.

57

56

55

54

Yeah no way in hell I'm going back into that living hell. I pull my hand back and turn on my heels to walk over to where Deku is standing rubbing his shoulder. Pfft weak.

34

33

32

31

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

I hear Deku speak quietly.

" 20

19

18

17"

I chuckle before joining in myself.

"16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1..."

"HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHES!! WOOHOOO"

Wow I can tell that's raccoon eyes from all the way out here.

I look to Deku and see he's looking at his wrist. I do the same. I look back up at Deku,
he has a scared look on his face. Does he not like his soulmate or something?