Come Back We Need You

*boom boom*

I wake up to hearing loud noise outside. What is going on? I open the curtains and see the village being attacked. I gasp completely shocked and look for Shizune. I finally found her.

"SHIZUNE! WHAT IS GOING IN FILL ME IN!" I yell.

"My lady, it seems like the Akatsuki are back. They started attacking the village and they are probably here for Naruto. We haven't defeated any of the members but there are some missing. Nagato isn't here, which is good Jiraiya is still probably fighting him. The missing members are Itachi Uchiha, Konan, and Deidara. We figured someone has beaten them besides Konan you killed her." Shizune said.

"I see, we shall go fight with them. After all, this is why I stored up most of my Chakra, just in case something like this happens." I said starting to walk away.

"W-wait my Lady! You can't go out right now. You are the Hokage we have to protect you! That is our job!" Shizune said.

"SIZUNE ARE YOU OUT IF YOUR MIND?! Those members are destroying the village where I grew up in! Where MY grandfather , the first Hokage found this village! I will be a disgrace to our family name if I don't do something and I also want to protect this village even if I have to risk my own life!" I said angrily.

"TSUNADE YOU ARE PREGNANT! YOU ARE NOT ONLY RISKING YOUR LIFE BUT ALSO YOUR CHILD SO STOP TRYING TO GO OUT THERE AND STAY WHERE ITS SAFE FOR YOU AND THE CHILD!" Shizune screams at me.

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I screamed back going back to sit. I forgot about the life inside of me. I would've gone out there but I have to protect this child. I will not lose it.

I continued watching what was going on outside. Oh how I wish I can go out there to help. Then a thought came across my mind.

Jiraiya.

I summoned Katsuyu.

Jiraiya come back we need you. We have been under attack and they won't let me help out becuase of our baby. Please kill Nagato fast please.

- Tsunade

I watched as she left with a worried expression on my face. We need him back , we can't do anything without him. He's strong , him and Naruto can work together to defeat all the members.

"Shizune...I have to go do something." I said as my eyes started to tear up. I was watching the village get ripped apart in front of my eyes and all I'm allowed to do is watch.

"I'm sorry my lady, but we really need you to stay safe. Who else will be able to lead the village after they leave?" She said.

She's right. I need to stay strong and alive for my people. I have to else them to peace if no more of the Shinobi are left. I have to fix everything once they leave. I am the one they can rely on.

Jiraiya please come back as soon as you can. I can't just watch this. We need your extra support and leadership. I need you. I need you to be here and so does everyone else. I'm worried I can't let this happen. This village hasn't even been here for more than 100 years, it can't be destroyed now.

"Well well well." I turned around to see Zetsu looking straight at me.

"Zetsu." I say in a serious tone.

He started splitting himself in too and they both started talking at the same time.

"We will defeat you, and destroy the village. We will defeat you, and destroy the village. We will defeat you and destroy the village."

I started getting angry and started to scream at him.

"SHUT UP, NONE OF YOU WILL GET AWAY ALIVE WE WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFES!" I say.

"HAHAHHA WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!" He said and started lunging himself towards me.

I was about to stop myself when someone jumped in front of me.

"Jiraiya?"