Fifty | Diamonds

As we arrive our destination, Killian gets out of the car and quickly make his way to the passenger's side, opening the door and holding out his hand. I smile in gratitude as I step down and we make our way inside the restaurant. We find his friends already seated, and as soon as they see us, Vienna motion for us to come their way.

"Damn bro, this your girl?"

"I'm Zahra." I smile, reaching out my hand.

"Theo Lennox." He replies, squeezing my hand gently.

"Eden Ronan." A blue haired girl greets with a stoic face, though anyone can see her obvious grin.

A blonde haired guy steps forward. He smiles at me, holding out his hand. "Orion Kowalski."

"Zahra." I place my hand in his, shaking his hand slowly.

"I don't think we need to make introductions, you love us already." Caleb laughs earning a nudge from Ibanez.

I laugh, hugging them before averting my gaze to the rest of the group. And as expected, people recognized Killian and Theo came up for autographs.

I listen as they recall their childhood moments and I can't help but smile at how they're all engrossed. Apparently, Killian, Orion and Vienna met as kids and played football together in the streets of Madrid but only Killian carried on the dream. Theo and him met at a party and he's now engaged to Killian's cousin. They all talk about Killian with so much pride that it starting to rub on me. It's a breath of fresh air to meet new people and the energy is just right, they're so carefree and laid back.

"I still can't believe you guys won." Orion says as he sips on his wine.

"I'm not gonna lie, it still feels surreal."

"Hey, we should have a little match before you guys leave!" Caleb exclaims, earning a couple of 'yes' from us.

"What do you think Zahra? You up for a little match?" Ibanez chuckles.

"As long as I'm on your team." I reply placing my glass back down.

Killian scoffs. "Not happening."

"You scared I'll kick your ass?" I taunt making everyone at the table erupt in a fit of laughter.

"You're officially my new favorite person." Vienna wheezes, holding a hand to her mouth to calm her laugh down.

Killian tilts his head to the side, smirking as I feel his hand squeeze my thigh, slowly making his way up, taunting me to speak. I roll my eyes at him and remove his hand from my thigh before averting my gaze back to everyone else who are too engrossed in a conversation to have noticed.

"Anyways back to the match."

"We should have it have at his." Orion replies, pointing at Killian with his fork. "Let's kick his ass in his own backyard."

"Deal."

"I have a feeling you've played against him before?" Eden asks bringing her drink to her lips and taking a sip before leaning back in her chair, an amused smile on her face.

"She's still sad about it." Caleb laughs, playfully nudging me.

"You were playing against Ibanez and I."

"Maybe this time it'll be different." I reply.

"Oh, it will. She'll have me on her team." Eden says excitedly.

"I strongly advise you to have her on your team." Ibanez laughs, looking at the pair bicker before turning to me. "But to be fair with our host, we'll let him pick first."

"Gotta have my lady with me." Killian shrugs dismissively. "When's the match?"

"How about...you guy's birthday?"

"Alright, it's settled."

<<·>> <<·>> <<·>>

We hit a few stores and even did some grocery shopping because yours truly decided she wanted him to cook again and also because he didn't have Nutella back at the house. Anyways, we're inside a clothing store and my not-so-patient-anymore boyfriend, is sitting on one of the couches yawning every five seconds as he watches me try on lingerie.

"You're taking your sweet time, aren't you?"

"Wanna help me speed up the process?" I taunt.

He looks me up and down before standing and walking over to me. He turns me around, making me stare back at my reflection as he brings his hand to the small of my back. I remain silent as I watch him fumble with the clasp of my bra. When he's done, he turns me around and brings his hand to my hip and the other to my chin, angling my head to look at him.

"You're doing this to tease me, sí?"

I roll my eyes and walk back to the changing room. I knowing better that to argue with him; Killian is a shameless man who'd totally take me against the nearest wall just to prove a point —especially when I'm wearing this.

After paying for my purchases, the sales lady hands me the bag and we head out. As we walk out of the shop hand in hand, Killian stops and moves to help Trey put the bags in the trunk of the SUV before sliding in the backseat.

Once everyone is settled inside, we drive off. As the car moves, Killian takes out his phone quickly and aims the camera at me. I make a silly face and he chuckles softly, showing me the picture. I snatch his phone from him and take a couple of pictures of us, me smiling widely while he makes weird faces in the background. I can't help but smile at the pictures. We look tired and despite that, he still managed to look effortlessly handsome.

"We're here."

I look up from the phone to see that we're in front of a Cartier store. Killian gets out of the car and holds out his hand for to help me down. I raise a brow at him, confused but he just shrugs and leads me inside.