Chapter 1 - The Plane Ride

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. At this time, we'd like to welcome you aboard Miami Airlines, Flight 100 from JFK to Miami International. We ask that you...," said a woman's voice making the usual flight announcements before take off.

After the safety instruction video, the flight attendants walked the aisle visually scanning between the seats of the plane. They had to make sure all baggage was properly stowed and all electronic devices were powered off.

Lola, one of the flight attendants, stopped at row 13. She saw a bag sticking out in the aisle. She asked the female passenger to properly place it under the seat in front of her. The woman turned it and pushed it back with her feet.

Lola continued down the aisle.

As she approached row 18, she saw a male passenger typing. He smiled, closed his laptop and returned the tray table to its upright position.

As she continued, she saw a man on his phone in row 22. At first glance, he looked like the famous Reggaeton artist Don Omar. But then she thought to herself, 'That's absurd'. She laughed at herself as she politely tapped him on his shoulder. Without looking, he put his index finger up implying for her to wait.

"Sir," said Lola trying to get his attention. "Please turn off your cell phone. We'll be taking off momentarily."

All she heard him say was, "Get it done! I'll be there in three hours," and shut his phone off.

He looked up attempting to apologize and became speechless. He couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him was this beautiful, young woman with the most beautiful pair of green eyes.

"Thank you, sir," she said and continued walking.

"Sorry," finally came out of his mouth as she made her way to the back of the aircraft.

Lola thought the guy sitting in 22A was really cute. She told her friend Sherry, another flight attendant on board, about her Don Omar look-a-like. Sherry had to see him for herself. So, she went up the aisle checking the cabin one last time.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take off," was announced over the intercom. Sherry closed the curtains to first class and rushed to the back to sit with Lola.

Lola was glad it wasn't a full flight. It was her last day on the job and she really didn't feel like working that hard.

Once they reached their cruising altitude, beverages and snacks were served. Sherry made sure she didn't serve 22A. She allowed Lola that pleasure.

"Hi. Can I get you something to drink?" Lola asked staring into his hazel eyes.

"Water, please...Lola," he said looking at her badge.

She grabbed a cup, scooped ice from a bucket, poured his water and grabbed a napkin. She handed it to him with a bag of pretzels.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome, Mr..." she said smiling waiting for him to say his name.

"Hernandez, but please call me Mauricio," he said extending out his hand.

"Let me know if you need anything else, Mauricio," she said winking after shaking his hand.

He smiled and nodded.

Mauricio was the only one in his row, so that made her job easier. However, she did notice his freshly pressed suit jacket with a Dolce and Gabbana tag lying in the seat next to him. And he was wearing a Rolex. That was impressive.

After serving everyone, the ladies inched their way back down the aisle with the cart. Mauricio got a side view of Lola as she slowly passed by him. Her butt was round and voluptuous. He couldn't help but stare at it as the back of her skirt pushed outwards.

Lola and Sherry stood in the back galley talking. Sherry was on the inside while Lola stood between the back area and the lavatory. In her peripheral vision, Lola saw a person get up from their seat. When she looked, she whispered "22A". Sherry leaned over to see. They looked like deer caught in headlights.

"Damn," whispered Lola as this tall, tanned skinned man wearing the hell out of his suit made his way to the back.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," said Lola.

"I know I'm probably not supposed to be back here, but..." he said in a low voice. Then looked at Sherry and asked, "Can I please speak to her for two minutes alone...please?"

"Sure," said Sherry.

She stepped out and nudged him in. Sherry closed the curtains behind her. Lola moved Mauricio to the very back where his feet wouldn't show under the curtains.

"I don't usually do this, but I can't help myself," he said.

He gently pulled her close to him and stuck his tongue down her throat. He held her face as he passionately kissed her. Then, he raised her skirt and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him easily. But things were getting too hot, so she got down and straightened her clothes. She couldn't believe what just happened.

She looked down at the front of his pants. There was a massive bulge protruding outwards. She grabbed it to make sure it was real.

"Nice," she said in a low voice, smiling.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he said smiling back.

She peeked out of the curtain to make sure the coast was clear. Then, she pushed him into the restroom so that he could fix himself. Once he came out, she motioned for him to sit in the last row. It was completely empty. And Sherry told her to go ahead and talk. The trash had been collected and there wasn't much more to do.

"I apologize if I was too forward," he said.

"Well, I don't usually do that, but you were a pleasant surprise."

For the next hour and a half, they continued flirting, laughing and conversing.

"Flight attendants...prepare for arrival" was announced over the intercom. That was Lola's cue.

Lola stood up to let Mauricio out.

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"I'll be at Motions on South Beach with my friends tonight."

"Then, I'll see you there," he said kissing her hand before walking back to his seat.

Once they pulled up to the gate, everyone stood up to grab their stuff. The aircraft doors opened and passengers exited the plane. Mauricio got off last. He winked at Lola before exiting.