Chapter 9 - The Gossip

Wyatt arrived to Mauricio's about thirty minutes after Lola left. They didn't immediately begin working. Instead, they went into Mauricio's weight room to workout a little and talk.

Wyatt went first. He told him everything about his night with Crystale, including how they stayed at the club a little while longer and then went to the beach. But that was cut short because she had to use the bathroom. So, he offered to go to his place since he stayed nearby.

"Where was Linda?" asked Mauricio curiously.

"Out of town."

"Ok...finish."

While Crystale was in the restroom, Wyatt took off his shirt to change into another one. He wasn't sure where they were headed next, but didn't want to smell like the club. But she came out and saw him without a shirt on and attacked him. Wyatt didn't complain, but assumed she thought he was trying to make a move.

"Boy that shit was so good! She had my ass going crazy. It was like a monster woke up in me. I did shit with her that I hadn't done in a long time," said Wyatt excited.

They both laughed.

"Dawg, she's the first girl in a long time that made me feel like a man and not a bank," said Wyatt.

"She seemed pretty cool."

"She is."

"So, what's up with you guys now?"

"I don't know. She ran outta there this morning after the third time."

"Damn!! Three times?"

"Hell yeah!!! I told you that shit was good!"

They laughed as Wyatt told him a few more details and then mentioned date night.

"She invited me to this date night thing tonight," said Wyatt.

"Yeah, I'm going, too. Lola's coming back to get me later."

"What do mean coming back to get you?" asked Wyatt curiously.

"She took the Rover, Dawg."

"What!" yelled Wyatt in total shock.

Wyatt couldn't believe what he'd just heard. He knew Mauricio either really liked her or lost his mind because he never let a female take any of his cars.

"Dawg, she must've put it down last night," teased Wyatt.

"We didn't do anything."

"What!"

"We were about to when she got a phone call. Then, we started talking and just got wrapped up in that. We ended up falling asleep in my bed. My bed, Dawg...not the sex room."

"What! No pussy and she slept in your bed? What's the world coming to?"

They both laughed.

Mauricio told Wyatt about Lola's mother, how she quit her job to start her own business and about her godparents.

"Last night was real different for me. You know I never let a woman sleep in my bed. And I would've fucked walking through the door. But it wasn't like that. We were just vibin'," said Mauricio.

"Is it possible that you...Mauricio..."Mr. I don't get attached"...have finally found someone you like?"

Mauricio shrugged his shoulders. "I can't explain it, but there's just something about her."

"That's cool. I hope shit works out between you two."

Wyatt was still shocked they didn't have sex knowing how Mauricio was. But Mauricio assured him he'd make up for it later and told him his plans.

Meanwhile, Lola, Crystale and Blair met up at the modeling agency. Every time they had date night, they got their hair and make-up professionally done. It wasn't like it cost them anything.

"Spill it," Blair told Lola. "And don't leave out any of the dirty details."

Lola hesitated because she knew what was coming, but told them anyway.

"We didn't do anything. We just talked all night."

"WHAT!!!" they both yelled together.

"Biatch, are you CRAZY?!!! Did you see that man you were with last night? I would've raped his ass!" said Blair loudly.

"Girl, I even got some and didn't plan it. Yours was planned. How did that happen?" asked Crystale.

"Well, we were about to when madrina called me. I forgot to text her and turn off my phone."

They just shook their heads in disbelief. That was the dumbest move ever on Lola's part. But they did compliment Mauricio. He seemed very nice and they looked cute together.

Next went Crystale. Lola and Blair couldn't believe she had sex with Wyatt...and on the first night. They just knew she was going to be the conservative one.

"When I came out of the bathroom and saw his body, I couldn't help it. He looked so good with his shirt off. It was like his body was calling me," said Crystale reminiscing.

"I think it was those drinks calling, not his body," joked Lola making everyone laugh.

"Damn, girl! So you took it?" asked Blair.

"Hell yeah!"

"Look at our girl stepping out of her shell."

"Are you gonna see him again?" asked Lola.

"Yeah, I'm meeting up with him at his house for date night," said Crystale. "But..."

"But what?"

"But I ran outta his house this morning after the third time without really saying anything to him."

"Damn, girl! Three times?" asked Blair. "That shit must've been REALLY good!"

"Why?" asked Lola.

Crystale was scared of what Wyatt thought about her after having sex on the first night. She didn't want him thinking she did that all the time because she really liked him. She liked the way he complimented her and made her feel like his woman all night. He would constantly ask if she was okay or needed anything. And his sex game was off the Richter scale. So, it was the first time in a long time she was excited about someone, even though they both had a situation.