Chapter 16 - First Fight

Chapter 16

First Fight

By Wednesday, Lola couldn't wait to see Mauricio. While she enjoyed their nightly conversations, she was ready to hug him and kiss him. She was just glad it was their last night apart.

She laid on her bed and called him for their nightly talk.

"Hello," said a woman's voice like out of breath.

"Hello. Who's this? Is this Mauricio's phone?" asked Lola.

"Yes, this is Mauricio's phone," the woman said still breathing heavy. "Can I help you?"

"Who the fuck is this?" yelled Lola angrily.

"Amy."

"Bitch, put Mauricio on the phone, NOW!!!"

"Mmmm...sorry can't do that. Going for round two," said Amy moaning and groaning in Lola's ear. "You'll have to call back."

Amy hung up the phone.

Lola was furious. She called back several times, but there was no answer. She couldn't believe him. She knew Amy was his ex and that he might run into her while there. But she didn't expect him to invite her over for sex.

She called Blair and Crystale three-way yelling and screaming. They tried calming her down, but to no avail.

Around twenty minutes later, her phone rang. It was Mauricio.

"Hey, Baby," he said happy to hear her voice.

"Fuck you! I'm not your Baby! Go fuck Amy! I'm out!" she screamed mad as hell.

He called back several times, but she didn't pick up. Instead, she was determined to cut him like she felt she'd been cut.

She took two pictures; one in a short, short yellow dress with everything hanging out and the other in a short red dress that was very sexy and skin tight. She sent them to Mauricio pretending it was Blair. She asked which one she should wear on her date. Mauricio got so mad. He texted her talking shit. Then, he texted back, trying to explain. But she wasn't responding.

Mauricio was beyond pissed and didn't know what to do. His only thoughts were getting to Lola as soon as possible. So, he packed up and checked out of the hotel. Mauricio headed to the airport to try and catch any flight out. He called Robert from the road and told him what he was doing. Robert agreed to sign the last contract in the morning before heading out.

Then, Mauricio called Wyatt. He told him everything that happened. He needed his boy to look out for him. Wyatt had his back.

Wyatt called Crystale and told her what Mauricio told him. He wanted her to explain it to Lola. Crystale warned him that it would be difficult because she was hard-headed when it came to her heart. And she was convinced that something happened between Mauricio and Amy.

Lola didn't really have a date. She just wanted to go to the club and do some damage. She drug her friends along.

While Lola was at the bar, Crystale told Blair what really happened with Mauricio. Blair was relieved he didn't do anything. He liked Mauricio for Lola. They just needed a plan to get her back home before she self-destructed.

Crystale texted Wyatt where they were. She asked him to help with Lola. He agreed and got there in no time. However, Wyatt didn't tell Crystale when he arrived. He wanted to peek in on them first. He was Mauricio's eyes and ears and wanted to know if there was anything to tell.

Lola was on the dance floor when some guy walked up to her.

"Damn, Sweetheart!! Who are you looking this damn good for?" he asked referring to the yellow dress.

"You," said Lola smiling flirtatiously.

Crystale and Blair immediately grabbed their friend. They drug her to the bar and ordered her a double shot of Patron while they had singles. Then, they ordered another round of drinks. The plan was to get her drunk to the point she passed out. It wasn't the best plan, but it would prevent her from doing something stupid. She was hurt and looking for revenge. And this time, it showed.

Mauricio called Wyatt. He'd missed every flight out and had to wait until early morning. He asked about his baby. Wyatt told him where they were and how drunk she was, but Crystale and Blair were taking good care of her.

They left around 1 a.m. Wyatt had to carry Lola out. They all went to Blair's place and stayed the night.