Friends?

(Auther pov) It had been a couple days since Finn's panic attack. He had warmed up to Sam and Max. Even if he was shy he caught feelings toward Max, heck he didn't even know if they were friends or not. Mostly because the only friend he ever had was Desiree. (They were home-schooled till 9th grade)

Desiree tried to reassure Finn that Max and Sam were their friends. Although he didn't believe it. What if they both actually hate us and are just putting on an act? What if they're..... Finns thoughts were cut off when Sam and Max approached the twins.

(Maxs pov) Sam and I spent most of the day after school at the park (it's Friday) and saw Finn and Desiree sitting at a park bench. "Hey Sam do you wanna see if Desiree and Finn want to hang out with us?" I asked.

"Sure why not," she replied. With that we headed to the bench that they were sitting on. Desiree was reading a book and Finn was lost in thought.

We approached them and tapped Desiree on the shoulder. "Oh hi Sam, hi Max!" she exclaimed.

"Hi we were wondering if you guys wanted to hang out with us?" Sam asked.

"Sure, why not?"Desiree answered quickly. She set down her book and tapped Finn on the shoulder carefully as not to startle him. He flinched at the sudden touch but calmed down when he saw it was Desiree.

"Oh h-hi" he said suddenly, as he was trying not to seem rude.

"We came over to see if you guys wanted to hang out." Sam said to calm him down a bit, which it worked.

"Oh sure," Finn replied after looking at Desiree for reassurance that she would be there to.

"Okay how bout we we get ice cream?" I asked. Finn smiled and gave a little nod in response.

"Who will pay?" Desiree asked.

"I can!" Sam said quickly. Mostly to make her crush (Desiree) happy. Desiree smiled and the twins stood up. We all walked to the nearest ice cream shop. Sat down at a table while Sam got four cones with vanilla ice cream. "I only got vanilla I hope that's okay with you guys," Sam said after she handed one to each of us.

"Y-yeah t-thanks," Finn said quickly.

"Its not a problem," Sam said.

"Hey after we're done we can show you guys around town," I offered. Finn had been looking down the whole time after he got his ice cream. So I was surprised when he looked up at me smiled nodded and said, "That sounds great," with out stuttering not even once. A small blush tinted both of our faces as we smiled to each other. Desiree giggled at us and Sam blushed a light pink. Desiree saw this and blushed a little.

After we finished our ice cream I offered my hand to Finn he blushed as he took my hand and I helped him up. After a little while of showing the twins around, all of them were tired and ready to sit down. "Hey do you guys wanna have a sleep over at my house?" Asked Sam.

Finn looked towards Desiree, she nodded and he said, "uh s-sure I'll c-call our dad."

"Okay I'll tell my mom," I said knowing my mom she'd be happy for to have me out of the house so she could drink and bring a strange man to sleep with.

"I can walk you guys home so you can get clothes." I offered.

"Sure that'd be great but don't you need clothes too?" Desiree asked.

"Oh I already have clothes at Sam's house. I practically live there," I reply.

"Oh okay," she said suspiciously

"Shall we?" I asked.

"W-we shall," Finn said nervously. That boy always surprises me when he speaks up. We soon were standing outside the twins' house.

"Okay we're here you can come in if you want." Desiree offered.

"No it's okay I'll wait out here" I said, a bit to anxious to meet their parents. They both went inside and came back after five-ish minutes with just one bag for the two of them (They both pack really lightly only packing things that were absolutely necessary)

(Finn's pov) Desiree and I went in to pack for the sleep over. Desiree and I practicly share clothes so we just picked out two pairs of clothes two pairs of comfy pants for us to wear to bed. I went to the bathroom and got our tooth brushes and a hair brush for Desiree. Then we went to tell our Dad we're going then we went outside to Max.

"Wow you guys pack light," Max said.

Desiree replied with. "Well we don't really need that much for a sleepover. Not that we've ever been to one before," she mumbled under her breath for that last part.

"Hey you should know I won't judge if you haven't done certain things like being to a sleepover." Max said ressurinly.

"Yeah you're right, sorry." Desiree said sheepishly.

"There's no need to apologize for that." he reassured her. Then he walked over to us and slung his arms over my shoulder I flinched at the sudden contact but then relaxed.

After a bit of walking we made it to Sam's house and knocked on the door.