¹award show incidents.

[WARNING ㅡmentions of loud noises, fainting, and having a hard time breathing]

hyorin is one of the idols who easily gets scared by loud noises, it really freaks her out and gets her heart beating rapidly. loud noises, thats one of her fears and weakness.

here are the times that hyorin freaked or got scared on award shows.

✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✧

━━━moment one!
while waiting for who won this week's charts, hyorin was nervous. not only of who will win, but they were in front the stage, meaning the confetti thing, meaning it will most likely scare her. she moved away from the front on to the side, waiting for the thing to pop. she was a bit far from her group.

as they announced who won, the thing blew up in the air and it still made her flinch, hard. hoseok looked at her, who made a are-you-okay look and she nodded, smiling slightly. they won, by the way.

━━━moment two!

hyorin actually liked this award show because they don't have a confetti thing, it didn't make her nervous. they were once again in front the stage, hyorin smiling widely at fans, waving at the camera.

once the emcees announced who won, it was them, no one saw it coming. what she, or all of them, didn't know they had mini fireworks. hyorin flinched away from the fireworks thing, falling on her arse. many idols looked at her alarmed, worried, or shocked.

she covered her face with her hands. she tried to control her breathing and not to make more of a big scene. her members helped her up, taehyung grabbing her, her face on his chest.

━━━moment three!
the group was once again at an award show, a bigger award show with a bigger stage and area. hyorin pursed her lips and covered her ears as they announced the winner but there wasn't a single fireworks nor confetti thing that popped.

they accepted the award, namjoon making a thank you speech. as he finished his speech, the fireworksㅡwhich weren't miniㅡpopped. super loud sound triggered her, she slightly scream but they didn't hear as there was bg music.

she suddenly had a hard time breathing. her members smiled faded as they saw the distressed hyorin. the boys approached her just in time she fainted. the people on stage seemed unaware of what's happening but some saw.

of course, multiple news outlets featured this in their website. there was also one news channel that broadcasts this live on television.

[i had a bit of a hard time writing this since i'm scared of loud noises too :> but its all good. make the right choices, stay awesome and be safe <3]