⚓︎ 𝙈𝙖𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙣 𝘿𝙤 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 ⚓︎

"You drive me mad in the most devastating and confusing way possible." He said through gritted teeth, eyes watching me like he wanted to do the most ungodly things possible to me.

"Good." I spat. I brought my hands up to his freezing hands that clenched my jaw, bearing the fact that his rings inched into my skin. I tried to pull off his hands, but his strength and determination was no match for me.

"You think you're so amazing, don't you? It's sickening, really. You're nothing. You're not anything out of the plain ordinary." He said with a grin of satisfaction- as if his words would hurt me- but they didn't. Not one bit.

"Get your hands off me before I scream, and my god I'll scream so loud your ears will bleed." I spoke with a clenched jaw, trying to make my voice sound fierce so his hands would pull away from me.

After a few seconds of staring deep into my soul, he let go, dropping his hands quickly. He was looking over my face, for something, some emotion, but all I showed was dignity.

"I can't believe you're speaking to me in such a way when your father doesn't even love you. Worry about yourself, Malfoy." My tone was even, unreadable, my words and tone seemed to only make him more angry. I could tell it was taking every bone in his body not to end me right now.

"Watch it, Y/l/n." He said with edge, like he was about to scream at me- or maybe behead me- I wasn't too sure which one. But I wasn't done yet.

I moved closer to him, our noses were barely centimeters apart. "You're just a boy living in the shadow of his father. Don't tell me to watch it when you can't even live your own life." I said with a daring glare.

I could see rage spill from his gaze. His eyes had gone cold, hard, so much so I could barely recognize the same beautiful sky blue eyes that had tended to me the day before. He had transformed into a beast in his own flesh.

"I hate you so bloody much." He said, stepping away. I had the satisfaction of that for a few moments, that he had been the one to step away from things. And it felt good... Whilst it lasted.

He turned away and brought a hand to his nose, pinching the bridge to try and get rid of- what I assumed- was a headache. It pained me to see him this way, hurt, and the fact that he turned away from the argument made it even more painful.

"Sorry. That was harsh." I said plainly, offering an apology. It wasn't much, not to Draco, not to me, but the words he spoke next to me were much more meaningful.

"Show me you're sorry." His voice was full of lust as he turned around to face me. His expression was unreadable, but his eyes burned with the upmost desire; desire I had never seen before. His eyes twinkled, sparkled even.

"How am I supposed t-" Just as I was about to ask how on earth I'm supposed to show my apology, he was in front of me, and his lips slammed into mine like a train wreck.

I was taken aback, at first, but soon enough his lips flooded over mine with such passion and fierceness I completely forgot how outraged I was at him. All my emotions poured into this kiss. Anger, sadness, desire. Everything into one motion.

His cold hand clenched onto my jaw, causing my kissing to grow even more passionate. My heart was racing and goosebumps lined my arms, but I didn't care. I didn't even pull away.

His breathing became ragged as he kissed me with rage and anger. He was forceful, for sure, but I felt content. I didn't want to leave that moment. I wanted to see this side of Draco forever. The side that actually decently likes me.

"I hate you so bloody much." He said with a deep breath, before pursuing his lips into mine once more. His fierceness was so desirable.

"I hate you even more." I said, taking my own gasp of air. As I was still trying to catch my breath, his lips slid into mine once again, and they pushed on one another like nothing else in the world mattered.