⚓︎ 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙤 ⚓︎

The rest of the day went on as usual, except, students were advised to stay in groups of three at all times, and always make sure there was a teacher around.

But, of course, I was stuck in the Gryffindor common room. Even as the final bell rung, students hadn't managed to come back to the common room. And then I remembered an important piece of information— tonight there was a match against Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

I sighed and sat near the fireplace, playing with the sleeves of my dark brown sweater. There was so many things I'd rather me doing at this moment instead of watching fire crackle.

Just as I imagined the thought of Draco, he entered into the Gryffindor common room. I smiled, but soon realized his facial expression was anything but joyous.

"What is it?" I asked, walking over to him. I crossed my arms as I stood a few feet away from him, examining those raging blue eyes of his.

"I was training for quidditch and this bloody Hufflepuff cost me the game." He growled, fingers sliding into a fist. I wanted to comfort him, truly, but I've never seen someone so upset over a quidditch practice before.

"What can I do?" I asked quietly, trying to figure out if there's anything that could comfort his anger. He seemed to think for a moment, then an idea clicked in his mind.

He took my face with his hands and struck his lips with mine, angry kissing soothing our lips. I grabbed the back of his neck, my fingers pulling at the back of his hair.

His kissing was so angered and intense I nearly had to stop multiple times to catch my breath, but I knew he wouldn't like that, and really, I wanted this too. To feel the passion I once did with him— in fact, I'd been longing for it.

He pushed me onto the sofa, leaving warm kisses on my neck. I smiled profusely. The whole situation was just so weird— but I liked it. I like how he was so angry he decided to turn it into kisses.

His hands pulled my sweater over my head, tossing it onto the ground. I helped him pull off his quidditch uniform, all while our lips pushed into one another's.

My fingers slid over his bare back; those brilliant muscles of his. He slid his hands down my chest and to my pants, from where he unbuttoned them. I inhaled a sharp breath as he pulled my pants, and underwear down, at the same time.

But he didn't stop kissing, in fact, his kisses grew more full of desire and anger every moment.

I had a sudden flashback to the Yule Ball- though it seemed so long ago- when Draco and I did the same thing we were now on this exact couch. But here we were, again, fiery as every.

He reached down onto the floor and grabbed something from the pocket of his trousers. I didn't know what it was, until a slightly dull, silver knife was held up to my neck.

I glanced at it, then back to Draco. "You have to be quiet, Y/n. We wouldn't want to get caught, now would we?" He asked with a grin. I nodded and clenched my jaw as he slid inside of me.

It was enchanting, really, to be in this scenario again. But this time, a dagger was threatening my throat. I threw my head back in anguish, but I didn't make a single sound, though I wanted to do badly.

His free hand dug into the fleece of the sofa, which was his way of pursuing passion without making a single sound. I gritted my teeth as a tingling sensation began welling inside of me.

Oh it was so beautiful.

As Draco and I both found the perfect spot between one another, the door to the common room burst open.

A figure stood in the doorway. My vision was somewhat blurry for a few moments, but once I focused, I could see exactly who it was.

Blaise.

I was frozen in fear. I had no idea what to do. Draco was frozen too, his head turned toward the doorway. Even Blaise was frozen, at least for a few seconds, until Draco yelled at him.

"Close the bloody door at least!" He yelled. Blaise seemed to recoil to his senses. He turned and shut the door, staring at Draco, and then to me. Thankfully, Draco's body hid mine beneath his, so I wasn't too worried about being exploited.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" He asked with large eyes, continuing to look from my eyes to Draco's. Then his eyes looked to the knife pointed to my throat. I could see how this may be taken as... Violent.

"Oh, hey, Blaise... We're just... Having a nice evening." I smiled, trying to assure him that neither of us actually had any intention of harming one another. Draco's eyes still locked onto Blaise.

"Are you going to just stand there like a deer in headlights?" Draco remarked, his tone firm. Blaise shook his head, as if saying no, and ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor dormitories.

He came back down holding a textbook, which I assumed he had left and just decided to come back and grab it.

"Draco," I whispered, as Blaise began walking toward the door. He looked at me with concerned blue eyes, as if he wanted no one else to see me like this— he's the only one who could see me be anything but innocent. But, he seemed to know what I was trying to say.

"Blaise," Draco said loudly. The curly-headed boy stopped immediately and turned toward us. Draco looked toward me, then back to Blaise.

"You don't have to leave." Draco spoke slyly. Blaise's whole expression seemed to change. He went from scared and innocent to glad and full of desire.

And then there were three.