chapter. 4 meeting tanjiro

(Your p.o.v)

I woke up, expecting everything that happened to be just a dream.

But no, I'm happy to say, when I opened my eyes, I see I'm in the same old Japanese style room. laying on a small, one person futon, wrapped in a blanket like a fluffy barreto.

I smile to my self, and slowly sit up. learning from the past few times to be careful. thankfully the pain has dulled.

I hear the door slide open. I turn to see who came in.

I felt a blush rise to my face, tanjiro, the tanjiro just walked into the room. Wow he's actually really cute.

"Oh hello! I'm glad to see you're up" he says excitedly with a smile. "oh hi, my names YN" I say softly, feeling shy.

"Its a pleasure to meet you YN. I'm tanjiro kamado" he interduced himself and takes a seat beside the futon.

"I'm guessing you were the one with nezuko when I was saved?" I inquired with a small smile. he has a shocked expression "y..yes how did you know?".

I felt the heat in my cheeks increase. I looked down, "well before I lost consciousness I saw someone with red hair. I'm just guessing it was you".

I looked back up at tanjiro, to see his face was flushed "oh is that so? well yeah that was me" he stutters bashfully.

I return the smile. his suddenly drops which causes me to drop mine in confusion.

"So my mother filled me in on what happend to you" tanjiro informs, giving me a look of pity.

Oh yeah... my lie. I hate having to lie to everyone but it's for the best. "she did?" I asked, wanting to know how much of my lie kie told him.

"Yes she told me about the fire, and your family" tanjiro says with a cast fallen expression.

He quickly switched his Solemn expression with a bright smile, saying "well you don't have to worry about any of that any more your safe here!". A bittersweet smile crosses my lips. I won't be safe here for long.

"Oh no! did I say something to upset you?" tanjiro asks concerned.

I smiled then placed my hand on his shoulder saying "you didn't upset me tanjiro, it's just been a very long time since I had any since of safety". he stops panicking and let's out a sigh of relief then smiles again.

"Well then YN, I'll go get my mother so she can change your bandages" tanjiro says then rises to his feet.

"It was nice talking with you. also I hope we can become friends" he says then leaves the room.

I felt my blush darken, and smile to my self "yeah friends that sounds nice"

- - - - - - - - - -
[This chapter and the ones before it have been edited]

Thank you for reading this chapter also YN is 2 weeks and 5 days in until the kamado's are killed

Relationship status

Beware if a person reaches over 75% they have become obsessed and can be dangerous

____________________

Tanjiro

Status: 13%

Relationship: Acquaintance
________________

________________

Nezuko

Status: 9%

Relationship:  Acquaintance
______________________

- - - - - - - - - -

Chapter secrets and observations

1. When tanjiro saw YN he that she was cute

2. When kie told tanjiro YN's lie tanjiro was very upset with how YN's 'village' and 'parents' just gave YN to the 'bandits'

3. Tanjiro cant smell lies yet

4. When YN cried tanjiro felt a strange pain in his chest