chapter. 7 teasing&mom

(Your p.o.v)

It's been another 4 days that I've been here and i think I'm the happiest I've ever been. i love this world and i love this faimly.

I don't know what I'm going to do when they die. wait scratch that i do know. I'm going to stay by tanjiro and nezuko's side and become a demon slayer!

And I'll make sure every one of those demons who tore apart happy families like this one will suffer. Especially you muzan kibutsuji! I'm coming for you, You Michael Jackson looking bitch!

"Um YN... are you ok" nezuko's voice cuts through my thoughts. I look at her with a sweet smile and say "of course why wouldn't I be?"

She sweat drops and points at my hand saying "well.. you where holding your hand in a fist so hard your palms bleeding" my eyes widen and I purse my lips as I look at my hand and unfist it to see some blood and indents from my nails.

I let out an 'oh' then give an awkward smile to nezuko. she softly laughs takeing my hand and gently dabbing it with a rag.

"Thanks" I say and rub the back of my neck with my free hand "it's no problem" nezuko replies with an adorable smile. I blush and hug her saying "your so adorable! this world doesn't deserve you".

"Hello girls.. what's going on here" kie's voice cuts through my gushing. I remove my self from nezuko and smile at kie "oh I'm just gushing at how adorable and Precious nezuko is" I say and pat nezuko's head.

Kie laughs "YN stop teasing poor nezuko. she's as red as a tomato" I look over at nezuko to see she is indeed, as red as a tomato.

"Mooom" nezuko Groans and blushes harder. Making me and kie laugh at and nezuko says "stop ganging up on me" with a pout.

"Ok, ok, we'll stop" I say and nezuko gets up in a huff then leaves saying "well I'm going to go check on the little ones".

Kie smiles at me and says "ever since arrived this house has been much more lively. thank you". I smile at her "no thank you. if it wasn't for you I would have died. then I would have never known what being apart of a real loveing family felt like".

I stand up and give her a hug and say "thank you for everything... mom". I let her go and start to walk away but kie grabs my arm and pulls me into another hug "I'm glad I've had the chance to have such an amazing daughter"

I fell a few tears slip from my eyes and I hug her tighter than before "thank you" I say, but it sounded more like a whimper

She pulls back from the hug and Pat's my head "now go to bed it's getting late" she says. I nod then walk to the door.

But before I exit I say "goodnight mom" and go to my room to get some sleep.

- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -
(This chapter has been edited)

Thank you for reading this chapter YN is 2 days in before the kamado's die

Relationship status

Beware if a person reaches over 75% they have become obsessed and can be dangerous

_________________

Tanjiro

Status: 25%

Relationship: friend
___________________

___________________

Nezuko

Status: 25%

Relationship: friend
______________________

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter secrets and observations

1. Nezuko secretly loved the attention she was getting from YN

2. Nezuko was a upset when kie interrupted her time with YN

3. Kie felt extreme pride when YN called her mom

4. Ever since the snow incident tanjiro and YN have been growing very close

5. YN dosen't know when the kamado's will die cause in the anime it didn't say a specific date