chapter. 6 snow&fears

(Your p.o.v)

It's been another week since I've been here, so a total of 14 days since I died, rip lol. and some how ended up in demon slayer.

Not the best place to be rencarnaited, truth be told, but It could have been worse. I could have ended up in Tokyo ghoul.

So, Am I unhappy about being here?..... no, no I not.

Me, nezuko and tanjiro have been slowly growing closer, and kie has become like a mother to me.

But... I've been trying to keep my distance from the younger kids, I can't get attached to them. if I do.... when they die, I'll be devastated. Then I won't be of any use to tanjiro or nezuko.

5 days ago kie said I was all heald, so I've been helping nezuko and kie even more around the house. I've even whent with tanjiro on a few of his charcoal runs.

I actually feet like I'm apart of a family, a real family. like the ones I used to read about.

I'm currently laying on my futon. trying to get some sleep but for some reason every time I close my eyes I think about my 'parents'.

And every time I close my eyes I'm afraid I'll open them, and I'll be in that same closet sized room, in that life of neglect and abuse. Let me tell ya, my parents sucked hard core.

I let out a irritated sigh, and stand up and walking outside to get some fresh air .

I exit the house, and sit against a tree near the front of the house. I take in a deep breath of the cold winter air. looking up at the bright moon in the sky as it's light reflects on the snow makeing everything have a luminescent glow

I close my eyes and and lean my head back against the tree, as a soft smile Grace's my lips.

"YN?" I familiar voice called gently. I gave a hum to show I was listening but not opening my eyes.

The person sighed and sat down beside me "it's late you should be asleep". I nod giving another hum and replied "yes I should, but so should you tanjiro" I open my eyes and look into his redish pink hues.

He laughs softly "your right.. but i just couldn't fall asleep. you?" he asks. I smile sadly and say "every time i close my eyes I'm afraid I'll wake up back in my old 'house'".

"well talking about what scares you might make you feel better" tanjiro says softly with a gentle smile. I smile at him. he's been trying to get me to open up to him since the kitchen incident, and it's honestly working. Curse that protagonist smile.

I let out a deep sigh "well I'm afraid to wake up and be with my old 'family' again. to wake up and and be treated like a waste of air. to wake up with the fear of obtaining more scars and bruises" my voice was cracking and sounding more like a whimper. I felt hot tears stream down my face.

I look back to tanjiro to see he has an unreadable expression. "tanjiro-" I start but was cut off by being pulled into a tight embrace.

"Its ok YN, your safe. I promise, I promise I'll protect you!" tanjiro vowed firmly. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and Buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"Thanks tanjiro. I'm glad I've had the chance to meet you" I mumbled not moving my face from his neck. "I feel the same YN. I'm glad I found you in time. if I didn't, I would have missed out on having such an amazing friend" tanjiro says.

I gave a quite yawn and felt my Conscience start to slip. I think tanjiro could tell how drained I was and said "it's alright YN, get some sleep I'll bring you inside" and with that sleep took hold as I lay in his arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(This chapter has been edited)

Hope you liked the chapter YN is currently 1 week away from the kamado's dieing

Relationship status

Beware if a person reaches of 75% that person is obsessed and can be dangerous

______________

Tanjiro

Status: 25%

Relationship: friend

_________________

_________________

Nezuko

Status: 20%

Relationship: friend
_______________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter secrets and observations

1. Over the past week nezuko has let YN put her hair into braids before bed

2. YN loves the snow

3. the moon was YN's only friend before she died

4. When YN told tanjiro about the reasons on why she was afraid to sleep tanjiro wanted nothing more than to make those who hurt YN pay witch startled tanjiro because he's never gotten any urges to hurt someone before

5. Tanjiro ment his promise and intends to follow through with it