CHAPTER 12

Xantheus tugged the lace that knotted around my neck and pulled my dress down until my waist. My half-nakedness made me feel so exposed. I shivered when his big palms caressed the details of my back.

"Hmm..." I moaned groggily while he was kissing the shallow of my collar. His hands began moving beside the bulk of my breast and his thumb slightly kneading my flesh there; teasing my body. Napakagat ako sa aking labi habang nanginginig ang mga kamay na nakakuyom.

This... I didn't know what to do. I felt so weak and burning. My buds throbbed sensitively. He's like fuel who fired up my body.

His tongue traced down the canal between my breasts; completely teasing my heated desire. Tuluyang nahubad ang suot kong rompers.

"Ohh!"

I could hear my pantings. It thrilled me with the way his tongue and hands torched my flaming body. He sucked on my nipple and palmed my other flesh. My toes curled and pulled his hair just above his nape right the moment he groped my soaked wet panty; teasing and making me ache for him deliriously.

"Oh, fuck. You're soaked wet, love..." he uttered while his middle finger teased my snatch above the linen. I writhed and ached something more. Jesus! I'm going crazy. I couldn't take the flame it felt like I would explode. I'm gonna burn to ashes.

Parang mababaliw ako sa pinadama niyang init sa akin. I was panting when he left my mounds and trailed my belly button. He thrust his scorching tongue inside my navel and twirled it off, giving me a taste of delirium. I cried when he sucked and sipped my skin there. Fuck!

"Oh, dear me!" My eyes squeezed shut and tension heightened when he slid his finger inside my core. Humigpit ang hawak ko sa kaniyang buhok as though my life depended on it. Pain crossed me when he began pushing and pulling his long big finger. I'm not a sporty person. I was not physically active. My hymen was still whole and intact.

He continued moving his finger harder and rough. I welcomed every thrust of his finger until something inside my loin built up and ready to explode.

Parang may nawala sa akin nang tanggalin niya ang kaniyang daliri sa loob ko. How ironic that I longed for it in just a moment.

"Xantheus, oh, God! What are you doing?" I was startled when he went down even more. Half of my body got up when he spread my legs wider. He kissed the top of my cunt before he pulled down my panty and ravished my wetness. I swallowed out of fear and excitement. "Oh, damn..." Napigil ko ang aking hininga. The warmth of his breath fanned my snatch.

"Xantheus..." I called him, a bit impatient. I felt something more to reach and it's not helping that he was romancing my feminity.

Tumigil siya at tuluyang hinubad ang suot na slacks. Pagkatapos ay kumubabaw sa akin. He claimed my lips with savaged hunger. I trailed my hands on his lean hairy chest while he was slowly positioning himself on my entrance core.

"Xantheus...please..."

"Hushhh..." Slowly, he thrust his hardness inside.

Matindi ang pagkagat ko sa aking ibabang labi nang naramdaman ang sakit. Without fully entering, he pulled it out and thrust again. Trying to find the angle that hurt less. But it's all the same. The pain never left but intensified.

"Please...enter me..." I said impatiently. When he tried to thrust it again ay sinalubong ko iyon.

"Duress Venner...! Stop moving. Shit!" he cussed when I didn't listen. I moved upward. My tears skipped away. Pinigilan niya ang balakang ko. "Behave, love."

"Xantheus, take me now or I'll annul you." The pain would still be the same even if he would take it slowly. "Xantheus..."

Unwillingness stood in his drunk eyes. His jaw pulsated.