CHAPTER 15

The continuous calls of Xantheus's phone woke me up. Left with no choice, I answered it.

"Bruh, what the fuck! Where the fucking hell of a place are you? Last rehearsal na natin ngayon at kung saan-saang pussy ka na naman nagsususuot! Kagabi ka pa nawawala, ah?" inis na boses ng isang lalaki ang sumalubong sa akin hindi pa man ako nakakapagsalita.

"Uh, who is this?" Wala kasing pangalan. 'Fooled' ang nakalagay sa caller ID.

The other line silenced and cleared his throat. "Oh, hello," malamyos ang boses niyang sinabi. Biglang nag-iba ang tono ng pananalita. He's like a chickened out puppy. "I'm sorry about the curses. Is Xantheus with you?" malumanay niyang tanong. Salem first came into my mind. He's a gentle and respectful man when it came to women. Even if he was rumored as a debaucher, in real life, he had no woman, according to Hari. Mga babae lang talaga ang humahabol sa kaniya dahil sa pagiging mabait. Some women mistook his gentleness into flirtiness.

"Yes, he's with me. I'm sorry, I'll wake him up." I dropped the call and shook Xantheus's shoulder. "Love. Love, wake up." I poured him kisses in the face and tickled his ear with the tip of my hair to wake him up.

He just groaned at mas lalong siniksik ang sarili sa akin. "Love, wake up. Hinahanap ka na sa studio."

"Minutes more, please..." he begged huskily. Hinayaan ko muna siyang magpahinga. I stared at him peacefully sleeping beside me. His chiseled jaws were calm. Dark boxed eyebrows were set free and lashes were ebony and curvy like the wings of a butterfly. Eyes were hooded that justified his grumpy-looking. Nose was curved downward like the hawk's beak. His grinning lips were reddish-pink and they're tempting to ravish. I dry kissed them for how many times to wake him up. Kailangan na niyang maghanda.

"Gising na. Mag-pe-perform ka pa mamaya."

"I wanna ditch and cuddle here with you the whole day."

"Kung ganoon pala. In your future event, I won't sleep with you a week before your concert so that you can focus on your priorities."

He groaned with exaggeration. "Love, do you know what it means?"

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "Ano?" I chuckled.

"Losing my inspiration. You're so harsh, don't you think?"

I bestowed him a quick kiss. "Some people have to be harsh so they'll be understood." Tumayo ako at nag-ayos. "Bumangon ka na. The lunch will be delivered any minute now." Sinuot ko ulit ang hindi nasuot na roba kaninang umaga sa pagligo. We shared a bath earlier but ended in bed together.

The food arrived. Sabay kaming kumain pagkatapos niyang magbihis.

"Will you see me at the concert?" tanong niya nang paalis na siya.

"Depende. If the staff will allow me to enter the backstage."

"They will. I'll tell them."

Tumango ako. "Okay. Ingat."

He inched our distance and claimed my lips ardently. Kung gagatungan ko siya ay sigurado akong tatamarin na naman itong umalis. So, to make him stop, I pinched his hardened chest when his kisses went down my neck.

"You've been planting hickeys on my neck! It's hard to conceal them!" galit na saway ko.

"I love you." Alright, I shut up.

"I always do. Take care."

"Bye."

"Bye." Pero nasa harapan ko pa rin siya. Parang tuod na nakatayo at nakatitig sa akin. "Ano?"