CHAPTER 7

Max

"Gaven, are they asleep already?" I asked her as I prepare syringes containing a GPS and pentazocine, and GPS chips for their phones, and changed into my body tights. I don't know why I'm scared now, I've been doing this my whole life! Maybe because the syringe thing is new to me.

"Give me few minutes" She said and then I heard some typings on her laptop and then she gave her go signal "Game time"

I let out a deep breath and decided to go at Liam's room first. "Check out the cameras, okay?"

"Okay. Now go"

I went inside Liam's room but it's lock. I used my pin to unlock the door and I can see that he's fast asleep. I looked for his phone but I can't see it!

I looked around and saw his phone charging on the side. It's already full-charged! This guy is gonna cause fire. I just shook my head and then removed his phone on charge. I install the microchip in it.

After installing, I took out a syringe and slowly walks to him.

"Where am I gonna put it?" I asked Gaven.

"In his arms."

I slowly inject him with it and I saw him moved slightly. Guess he felt it. I went out and decided to go at Harry's room, and then at Niall's and Zayn's.

"Are they really gonna feel it?"

"Of course! You wanna try it on you?" She said and laughed, I just rolled my eyes. This girl is being sarcastic.

For the last stop, Louis' room. I'm scared of actually entering his room. I don't know why this is happening to me! Louis' ruining my job.

When I entered the room, I found his phone on his side desk, I hurriedly implanted the chip. I went closer to him  and he's peacefully sleeping, he looks like a baby when he's asleep. His hair is quite messy but he still looks handsome.

"Stop fantasizing him and get done with it" Gaven said on the other line and she chuckled. I want to react but Louis might hear me.

I took out the last syringe and inject it in his arm.

"Who's that?" He said and then his eyes are now wide open! I don't know what to do. I'm actually panicking right now. I was about to get up but he pulled me!

"Inject him with Pentazocine!"

I took one of those in my pocket and inject Louis with it, then suddenly he became weak and fell asleep. I sat on his bed and inject the GPS in him. I can feel my heart beating so loud.

"What happened to you? You usually know what to do, you're an expert with that" She said. I can sense that she's worried about me.

"I don't know. Maybe because he's Louis"

"Do you love him?"

Love? That's too soon to tell. But, I don't know. I have this weird feeling whenever I'm with him, whenever I see him. He's making me nervous all the time!!!

"Of course not!" I defended myself. I don't want anyone to know what I feel for him. But I'm certain that it's not love.

"Go get some rest. Good night, Maxie!" Gaven said turned off the earpiece.

I looked at Louis for another time. Why is his face so perfect??? I've seen soooo many guys, I've worked with them, I acted like their girlfriend, but I never ever felt this way before to anyone. This is insane.