CHAPTER 11

Max

"Don't touch me!" I told Louis as he drags me outside the restaurant. We almost forgot to pay my bill but he gave his credit card to the receptionist.

He looked at me and said, "Stop whining, will you?" What the heck?????

I keep on pulling my arms off him but he's exerting too much effort, I can easily take him out but he'll notice that I'm not any ordinary woman. Though it's taking me lots of power to control myself not to push him off the ground.

We went to his car and drove away. I want to know where he's taking me but I don't wanna talk to him. After several minutes, I saw their mansion.

Oh, he's taking me home.

He got out of his car and went to my side. He pulled me out, and I just let him do what he wants. He cannot be stopped now.

"Stay here. I'll just get something" Louis said and left me inside his room. I roam my eyes around and I can say that he's not quite neat about his stuff. But the smell of his room is nice because of the diffuser.

His comforter and blanket aren't folded properly. His shoes and clothes are scattered on the floor. Shiiiiz. This guy is really messy!

Some minutes had passed and Louis entered his room. He's holding a tray with bowl and towel on it. I looked at him questioningly.

He sat beside me and he gets a cold compress on the bowl, and carefully, he put it on my bruised cheek.

"What happened to you?" He asked. His voice is full of concern. I looked at his eyes and saw sincerity. Louis, then, puts one of his hands on the top of mine, as if reassuring me. "Who did that to you?"

I sighed. I can't think of a good explanation, something he will surely buy.

"Uh" that was all I could say.

He gave me a reassuring smile and said, "You can tell me anything. Don't be afraid"

"I was playing volleyball, and the ball hits me so damn hard" I toned down my voice because lying to him seems so hard.

Louis just nodded and keeps on pressing the cold compress on my face.

We aren't saying a thing. He just keeps on shooting me looks. Gosh. My heart is beating so hard and I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Am I blushing???

"You owe me a date" Louis said trying to break the silence between us.

"Louis, why do you keep on asking me out?" I asked him. I can't take this anymore. I want to know what he really wants from me. If he want to play his little boy's game, I'm in. I just want his intentions to be clear because I just saw him with a girl earlier.

He looked at me in confusion "Is it bad to ask you out? Wait, maybe you really have a boyfriend? Is that why you always reject me?"

"I never even had one." I told him while I look on my feet. I don't want to see his reaction to that. He might think that I'm fooling him.

He lift my chin and leveled his face on mine. I can't seem to figure out if he believed me or not. His face is just blank. Suddenly he gave me a warm smile. That smile. His kid-like smile. Never fails to amaze me.