Thanksgiving ~Gang Preference

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it! Just know, I am thankful for every single one of you❤

Darry:

Cooks most if not all the food. Makes sure everyone has enough to eat. Drinks wine and is the mother.

Soda:

Breaks the wishbone with Steve. He would drink soda and then start laughing when Two makes a joke.

Pony:

Eats and eats (then complains about it later) . Is forced to help clean up stuff at the end. Forces Johnny to eat because he knows he needs the food.

Dally:

Drinks beer (as well as Two). Doesn't like turkey that much but will eat everything else. Refuses to share what he's thankful for but knows he's thankful for the gang.

Two:

Eats, drinks beer, eats, drinks, eats repeat. Literally gets so full/drunk that he's cracking jokes.

"Hey Soda- ha, you're, you're drinking SODA HAHAHA HAHAHA"

Steve:

Breaks the wishbone with Soda and gets mad when he doesn't get the bigger half. Hates the cranberries and refuses to eat them. Makes a mess with Two-Bit and Soda.

Johnny:

Is forced to eat by Ponyboy. Loves the meal and thanks Darry every 10 seconds. Shares that he's thankful for the whole gang without any issue. Spends the night there because he had so much fun.