Chapter 21

Warning: SeXuAL content will be in this chapter, so if you don't like that, feel free not to read this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moved his face to look me in my eyes. 

So many thoughts were swirling in my head, telling me that this can't end well. It's Draco Malfoy, maybe he's just using me. Pull away. Pull away. 

 But I couldn't. 

All of those thoughts were just whispers in the back of my mind. Whispers I could barely hear. Could barely comprehend. 

Our faces were so close, we were breathing the same air. 

I looked at him intently, trying to read his emotions. 

He looked nervous but expectant. Waiting for me to let him kiss me. I was trying to tell myself to pull away but I couldn't. We were already so close...

Before I could tell myself no, I said the words he had been waiting to hear. 

"Then kiss me."

Before I could prepare myself for what was to come, he put his lips, gentle, against mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away. We stared at each other for a few moments before his lips crashed into mine. It wasn't gentle this time but desperate. We were both so eager for each other. 

Kissing him was one of the best things I'd ever experienced. He tasted like peppermint which sent a chill down my spine. Our mouths were moving in-sync with each other. 

I had never felt this feeling in my life. 

It felt like fireworks exploding throughout my body. Sparks flying through us, pulling us closer together. 

His hands were firmly placed on my waist, while my fingers ran through his, now messy, hair. 

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, causing my mouth to open and allow it to enter my mouth. It wasn't sloppy, but smooth and enjoyable. 

This felt amazing. It felt like we were the only people in the world, just us, and the sound of our heavy breaths each time we pulled away. 

In one swift movement, he was now standing, pulling me up with him. 

He pushed me against the nearest wall, closing the distance between us and attached his lips to mine again. 

He then started to kiss along my jawline, moving down to my neck. This caused me to inadvertently roll my head back and closing my eyes. 

He kissed a spot, right under my pulse point, that made me release a small gasp. It sent a shiver throughout my body. 

I could feel him smirking against my neck and continued to leave a trail of kisses across it. 

His hands were still placed on my waist, mine now placed on each side of his face. 

His hands made their way upwards and started to unbutton my shirt. 

"If you feel uncomfortable, tell me to stop," he whispered while kissing my neck. 

Something in the back of my mind told me to tell him to stop. I was a virgin and wasn't sure if I was ready. But doing this with him, being so close to him, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. 

He fully unbuttoned my shirt, my bra exposed. I suddenly felt very self-conscious. My breasts were quite small and I never liked them. I quickly moved my arms to cover my chest. I pulled away from our kiss and looked at me.