-8- Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips,
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday - Bruno Mars

Daniel and Isa are lying in bed, cuddled up to each other. Isa lifts her head, caressing his bare chest. She lifts her head and lays it on her hands, 'I'm really going to miss you Dan'. Daniel kisses her head and sighs, "I know, I'm going to miss you too, but we will see each other next week'. They lay there for a little while longer, Daniel stayed over at the guest house last night after they went out for drinks with Michael, Luna and some of her friends. 'What time is it?,' Luna grabs her phone from the nightstand, 'It's two, we have to get up soon, otherwise you will miss your plane'. Daniel had to fly out to Austin, Texas, to prepare for the race next week. Isa would drive him and Michael to the airport. She would bring back her rental car on Thursday morning and then fly out for Austin herself that same afternoon. They would just have to survive five days without each other. In the last couple of weeks the two became really close. Isa opened up to Daniel, still insecure about herself sometimes, but he made her feel save and confident to try new things. After the two showered and got dressed, Eve, John and Luna were waiting for the pair so they could say their goodbyes to Daniel. Isa smiles as she watches the family hugging and whispering in each other's ears. As Isa drives the two men to the airport Daniel grabs her hand kissing her knuckles, Isa gives Daniel a quick glance, before turning her attention back towards the road. Time went by too fast for their liking, before they know it they've arrived at the airport, Michael gives Isa a hug, 'I will see you in two days'. Isa gives Michael a small smile, 'Take care of him will you?', Michael goes inside to check in his bags to give the couple some privacy. 'Don't miss me to much okay?' Isa says trying to keep the tears from spilling out of her eyes. 'It is impossible not to miss you, I will see you next week, be careful okay? If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. I lo.. I will see you in a week, by darling,' Daniel gives her a last kiss and walks away quickly without turning around. If he turns around he might stay. As he walk inside to find Michael he realizes what he had almost done. He sees Michael standing at the check- in counter, 'You alright mate?' Michael asks as he sees the uncomfortable look on Daniels face, 'I almost told Isa I love her'.

'Wow that is big. Do you? I mean, do you love her?' Daniel doesn't need to think long, 'I know it is crazy because we have only known each other for 5 weeks, but it feels so right, and yes I do love her' Daniel blushes as he tells Michael. The two men make it through security and on to the plane. When they arrive at the hotel it is time for bed, they have an early day tomorrow as it is media day. They bid each other goodnight and part ways. As Daniel steps into his hotel room he doesn't have to think twice about what he is going to do. He picks up his phone to call Isa but she doesn't answer, Daniel frowns, she always picks up the phone. He shrugs it off as it is quite late so she could be asleep right now. As Daniel is staying in this hotel room for the next two weeks, he decides to unpack his bags and then take a shower before going to bed.

The next day, Daniel is woken up by Michael walking into his room. 'What are you still doing in bed?,' Michael askes as he opens the curtains to let some sun into the room. ' I haven't slept this bad in months, I'm completely exhausted,' Daniel groans and turns around pulling the sheets over his head. It was the first time in two weeks Daniel slept without Isa in his arms and it scared him a bit that he needed her already, to get a good night's rest. It also shocked Daniel that how many times Isa managed to interrupt his thoughts in the last eight hours he was trying to get some sleep. 'Does it have anything to do with Isa?' Michael askes as he takes a seat on the bed. Daniel rolls his eyes at him, 'Mate, it has everything to do with Isa, she is all I can think about and the fact that she didn't pick up the phone last night when I called her didn't help either,' Daniel is tired and just wants to go back to sleep but Michael pushes the sheets of his body and throws some workout clothes Daniels way. 'Come on we're going for a run and then after the press this afternoon you can try to call Isa again,' Michael has a small smile on his face because he knows what is going to happen after media day.

The day couldn't go any slower for Daniel, this was last interview and his PR manager signed at Daniel to smile a bit more. Isa was sat behind Daniel at a table a little further back. Even when he was not in the best mood he had the most beautiful smile of the paddock and was your own personal eye candy, well also for the photographers in the paddock. When the interview was finally over, Daniel doesn't know how fast he needs to get to his drivers room. He wants to call Isa so bad, he wants to hear her voice and after that he wants to take a long nap before the team dinner tonight. Daniel walks in to his drivers room sitting on the couch, he whips out his phone and clicks on the contact with Isa's number and picture. On the on the side of the door there is ringing. Daniel is confused, stands up to open the door. As he opens the door his eyes go wide and he pulls Isa inside the room, and lifts her up in a tight embrace. As Daniel closes the door shut with his foot, Isa wraps her legs around Daniels waist. Isa rakes her fingers through Daniels hair and brushes the curls out of his face. She gives him I small kiss, 'Hi baby, why did you call?' Isa says with a smile. Daniel is at loss for words he just hugs her, even though they only haven't seen each other for a day, this was the best present he could ever get. 'What are you doing here? I want you to be here but I thought you had to go into work first?' Daniels askes still a little stunned that Isa is here, in his arms. 'I have a deadline this week but I only need to draw a few pictures so I thought I could do that here when you are in the car or with the media'. They kiss and Daniel looks into Isa's sparkling eyes, 'You want to come to the team dinner tonight?' Isa bites her lip, 'I don't know Dan'. ' There will be no media Iz, and I would really like to introduce you to my team'. Isa can't help but feel a little proud that Daniel wants to introduce her to his team, that means something. 'Okay, I will come, what do I need to wear?' Isa says as she let's go of Daniels hand and walks outside of the drivers room. 'Iz there are camera's everywhere, if you don't want the media to find out, it is best if we meet at the hotel. What hotel are you staying in?' Isa alsmost slaps herself, how could she not think about all the camera's around the paddock. ' I'm staying in your hotel room, my luggage is there already, Michael gave me a spare key. I hope you don't mind,' Isa blushes, how could she just assume Daniel would want to share a room with her. Daniel grabs her face and kisses her, 'Of course I want to share a room don't be silly, I just didn't know. You go with Michael I will ride with the team and we will see each other in the room'. The give each other a final kiss as Isa walks away from the track, Michael is already waiting for her on the parking lot. 'He needed this you know?' Michael says as they step into the car. Isa smiles at him 'I needed this too, very much'.