-13- They don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you's"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us – One Direction

Two days later Isa and Daniel are in Abu Dhabi, Daniel is training while Isa is sitting next to the pool, working on her tan. Isa threw her phone next to her and let out a frustrated groan. How is it possible for people to have already found out everything about her. Her phone was blowing up, even though all her social media accounts were on private, people sent her follow requests and people still tagged her in posts. She also got emails an texts from people she used to know like from high school. Isa picked up her phone to facetime Luna, thinking about it should just work, it was almost bedtime for Luna so they could talk for a little while. Isa smiled as the face of her best friend came upon her screen, 'Hi babe, you look tan! How are you?' Isa couldn't help but let out a laugh 'It's great, Daniel is great, the team is great..' Isa looks away from the screen, 'I can hear a but coming' Luna says, Isa sees her standing in her bathroom, probably doing her nighttime routine, 'It's just the media, I love Daniel very much but I get all this hate from people I don't know and I don't know what to do about it'. 'Have you told Dan about it yet?' Isa sighs, 'No, I don't want to bother him with it, I was the one who told him to make it public and now I'm the one complaining because I get to much comments about me dating him. I mean people should just mind their own business but you know how people are they can't help it but talk trash about other people. And I get it you know, I'm not that pretty and I don't have money so I get why people would say I'm with him for his money but I'm totally not you know, I love him for him, because he is funny and handsome and he is caring and he makes me feel safe. But on the other side I don't get why they feel the need to send me death threats, I mean yeah I'm dating a hot guy you have a crush on but come on saying I need to kill myself or you will do it for me. And what if Daniels sees the comments and begins to really think, what if he agrees with the comments and leaves me because he feels like he can get someone better, I just..' Isa rambles telling all that bothers her to Luna. 'Babe, you get death treats?' Isa squeezes her eyes shut, shit, she turns around. 'Luna I think I have to call you back, thanks for listening, bye babe' Isa hangs up her phone, Daniel comes to sit in front of her on the sunbed. 'Is everything true what you just said? Are they really that mean to you online?' Isa nods her head, too ashamed to look Daniel in the eye. 'I just can't help but read the comments and then there is this voice in my head that tells me you are going to leave me, and I don't want to be dramatic because I told you to post the photo's but I..I can't handle all of this. Maybe I'm not made for this world'. Now it was Daniels time to ramble, 'Wow stop right there, I love you, the reason I didn't know about these comments is because I don't read the comments. I don't need the opinion of others to know that I love you. I don't need others to tell me what to do and I certainly don't need others to send my girlfriend death threats. You know you can come to me with anything babe. If I would have known I would have done something about it way sooner' Isa sat up her legs on either side of Daniels thighs, her arms falling over his shoulders, she rubs her nose against Daniels'. Daniel gives her a sweet kiss 'I don't want to lose you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you' Isa kisses him again. Daniel sits up, grabbing his phone, 'What are you doing Dan'. Daniel sits next to her putting his phone on selfie mode to record a video, 'I'm going to tell everyone to leave my girlfriend alone'. Isa goes to sit a bit further away from Daniel so she cannot be seen in the video. 'Hi guys, I just want to talk to you because there are some things that are bothering me. First of all I want to say that yes, I have a girlfriend, her name is Isa and I love her very much. And recently we made our relationship public after months of dating without any of you knowing it. We made it public because we didn't want to hide, from press, from friends and family, from you guys. But Isa regrets it and it hurts, but it is not because she doesn't love me, but because she is getting hate. She is getting hate from the people who say they are my fans, and this doesn't apply to everybody, but it applies to so much people Isa is getting scared and unhappy. She gets death threats and name calling, people wondering what the reason is she is with me, is it because I have money or is it to take the spotlight of my real girlfriend, well I want to say to you that Isa and I are together because we love each other and no other reason. It hurts that me that Isa is afraid to talk to me about it because she thinks I will leave her because I will believe the comments. I love spending time on Instagram and twitter, I love meeting you guys and having a chat when we meet. But you also have to respect my family because that is what Isa is, she is my family and would never think about saying something hurtful about one of your family members. I'm sorry this is not a fun video but this needs to be done. I still love you guys and I will see you soon, bye' Daniel sends the video to Instagram before turning around to Isa. She has tears in her eyes and as soon as Daniel turns around she tackles him in a hug, 'you didn't have to do that babe, that was really sweet, I hope you won't get into too much trouble for that' Isa says while wiping her tears away. Daniel embraces her, 'Of course I had to do it, you are number one in my life right now and I would give you the moon if I could'. The rest of the day consist of eating and swimming, Isa occasionally sips on a sweet cocktail. They enjoy themselves, wrapped up in their own little bubble. To end the intense but romantic day they end up in the hot tub, naked and wrapped up in each other, making love all night long, neither of them caring that Daniel has to be up bright and early for free practice.