Chapter Four

(A/N)

Everything that has happened so far has taken place after Adora joined Brightmoon to fight the Horde.

(Adora's POV)

"The Horde has invaded and taken over many villages for the last week. They have even taken some people hostage. I know my way around the Fright Zone since I lived there all my life. I think it is only right that I am the one to lead this mission" I said. Angella sighed standing up. 

"I know you have the power of She-ra, but you will still need help. I will gather up a squadron for you to lead with the help of Glimmer and Bow." She smiles at the three. 

"Yes your Majesty. And hank you." Adora says in a self-assured way. Everyone clears out of the War Room leaving Glimmer, Bow, and Adora. Adora falls back into her chair letting out a grumble. 

"I have three problems right now" She says holding up three fingers up to the other two. "Number one, WE are the ones planning this and I have noooo idea how to do that in the first place. Number two, this will involve heading into the Horde's territory which I'm the only one who knows how to navigate it. And number three, I barley know how to use She-ra's powers!"

"Adora," Glimmer stepped forward putting her hand on Adora's shoulder. "We will figure this out. It might take us awhile but, we will do it."

"Yeah! The best friend squads got this!" Bow says enthusiastically, highlining the two girls with a smile plastered on his face.

----------------------------------
(A/N)

Sorry this is short and not in your POV, but it is all that I could think of to write. I am also very very sorry it takes me so long to get new chapters out! Mostly all of you like this fanfic so far, and YES I do plan to finish this and I will NOT drop this anytime soon. It just takes time with things that are happening in my life, other things I'm working on, and my mental health, and I hope you all understand. I appreciate everyone of you, and I'm so thankful everyone of you who likes and support this story so far! <3

-Elegantly_Sad

----------------------------------

Word count 349