11. can you take me higher

Kara's POV
8:04 PM

I notice Luke taking quick glances of me as Michael pulls me closer. My movements have become slow so I let him take control of me. I wonder why Luke is staring. Maybe he's just too zoned out to even realize he's been staring at me for the past 10 minutes. I quickly glance at him in his woozy state and find my eyes drifting up to meet his ocean blue eyes. I never noticed just how blue his eyes are. They pierce right through me, making me stare for what seems like forever. I feel a warm, bubbly feeling in my gut and that's when I stop myself. I face up to Michael and bite my lip as I pull him close to my mouth. I entangle my fingers in his soft red hair, tugging at it.

"Kiss me," I whisper as he wraps his arms around my waist.

Without hesitation, he cashes his lips onto mine, earning a few groans from the guys, except Luke.

"Get a room!" Calum shouts.

I jokingly flip him off as I situate myself on top of Michael's lap with my back against the armrest, our lips never disconnecting. Deftones set the mood just right making me wish we were somewhere more private even though that wasn't my intention in the first place. I just needed a distraction from all these weird feelings Luke causes me to have that nobody knows about but me. I know it's wrong to use people as distractions but that's what this whole relationship is based on, so I don't feel as bad. Plus, I made it clear that I don't want a commitment of any kind and he said it's okay.

"Are you as high as I am?" Luke's voice breaks our little make-out session.

I catch my breath and look up at him. "I don't know. Can you take me higher?" I ask in a sly voice on accident. I get all flirty and shit when I'm turned on, which Michael excels at doing.

He gestures for me to take a seat next to him meaning I have to get off my ass and walk straight towards him.

"Babe, I think you've had enough," Michael whispers to me, pulling my arm to sit back down.

I scoff, "please, I can barely feel it now. I need just a bit more." I insist, turning around to sit next to Luke for another hit.

-

Luke's POV

I hand her the small pipe all packed up on one hand and set the lighter on the other. She tucks her hair behind her ears, revealing her stretched ears. Damn. She's more punk than me. I observe her placing her soft pink lips on the small opening as she sparks up the lighter, slowly burning the herbs. She holds in the smoke for a while before blowing it out lightly. I inhale her smoke, feeling her sweet, hot breath against my skin. I hear her whisper to herself, cursing myself for not paying close attention to her gentle voice. The only whispers I want to hear are of hers explaining why she chose to be with Michael and not me.

"Here you go. Thanks," she smiles as she hands me back the pipe and lighter.

"No problem," I try hard not to sweet talk her. There's no way in hell I can fall for her.

I stand up, getting everyone's attention to say that I'm leaving. They startle at my words but eventually let me leave. I couldn't stay much longer. I couldn't stand just how close those two were. I shake my head vigorously, getting the glimpses of them laughing and smiling out of my mind.

Why are you so fucking jealous?! This isn't you, Luke. She's just an average girl for god's sake! There's nothing special about her. Now, do yourself a favor and find someone worth your time like a model or you know, Lexi. You know she wants you, mate. Just look at her texts!

Lexi. She's been texting me non-stop, wanting to go out or something. Just as I'm about to call for a cab, she calls me. I let it ring for a couple seconds before answering.

"Hello?"

"Luke?" I can tell she's smiling, making me smirk.

"What," I say bluntly.

"I'm all alone and I couldn't stop thinking about you. Wanna come over? We can do anything you want," she offers. It's sick just how desperate she is, but it makes it easier for me to get laid right now. I really need to get Kara out of my mind.

"Sure. Pick me up, I don't have my car right now," I demand.

"Okay, where are you?"

-

10:10 PM

"Holy fuck," I let my head fall back against the sofa, my eyes rolling back from pleasure.

"You like that, baby?" Lexi asks before taking my cock in her mouth, sucking deep into her throat. I let out a loud groan in full bliss. Fuck, I really needed this.

She sucks hard as she pulls back and rubs my head with her warm tongue before drawing away. "Mmm," she murmurs.

I suck a breath through my teeth before whispering, "You're so fucking good, Kara."

"Excuse me? Who's Kara?" Lexi stops and starts wiping her mouth.

"What? I said Lexi!" I laugh nervously. Why the fuck did I just say Kara? I mentally slap myself and start to think of ways to convince her to finish me off.

"C'mon Lexi. I just got confused, that's all." I place a soft kiss on her nose knowing it'll work. It always does.

She sighs, "okay. Can I ride you?"

"Sure."

-